Check Out Your Local Modell's

I walked into Modell's today and saw this...

To them, anything more than 30days old is discontinued. I remember last yr I was able to pic up the 2/21 and 5/18 for $199 in mens and the 8/15 pack for $99in kids. Maybe you can walk in there and find some steals. Good luck. Peace.

I checked a like a month ago and they had a bunch of 90+ and team jordan crap.. so would Flu Games apply as "discontinued"?

Wow I dont like to knock on people but "for the love of money" really is a mini mod
laugh.gif
Maybe when you hit 300 you can become a mod

Originally Posted by Spradley

thank u!! dude has no contribution in every post he enters
but i need 2 find a modell's near me

Didn't you tell someone they posted in the wrong forum recently?

Originally Posted by kickinit102

At least he probably doesnt do it for every thread.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by kickinit102

At least he probably doesnt do it for every thread.

i did but i directed him to the correct place instead of being an @sshole

he doesn't do it for every thread becouse he thinks that every thread belongs in the JB forum. like those stupid ones about camping out for the space jams

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

he doesn't do it for every thread becouse he thinks that every thread belongs in the JB forum. like those stupid ones about camping out for the space jams
I dont mean to offend you to get into any type of cyber-argument, but what do you positively contribute to this section?

"mini mod" thats funny.. anyway thats an amazing deal, i will definetly try and get the flu game 12's also... even if the had the first colorwayof the new lebrons i would cop..

Are u crazy or just stupid. Everytime u post u tell ppl to go to another thread. Wake up u have 200 posts and UR NOT A MOD!!!! GO TO ISS!!!!

30w5wt5.jpg

and dont come back

*o yea thats for the heads up and info. Ppl appreciate it.

Hey FRESH, who was the girl in your avy before?

PM if you have to
nerd.gif

Thirsty, I am
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

I dont mean to offend you to get into any type of cyber-argument, but what do you positively contribute to this section?

Do you ever post anything positive??? You claim to come to these forums for info but the only thing I ever see you doing is TRYING to regulate people.
What the Flip!!!!

wrong forum. Modells are only on the East Coast. regional forums is the place for this

foe the love of money has a point tho. i was thinking..modells????? where the hell is that?! regional forums, i agree. you guys act likeeveryone in the JB FORUM is from one place.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going first thing in the morning tomorrow. BTW, which Modell's did you see this at?

Back
Top Bottom