Check Out Your Local Modell's

Originally Posted by Rafool

Hey FRESH, who was the girl in your avy before?

PM if you have to
nerd.gif

Thirsty, I am
laugh.gif

If its the one in the tan or brown with her finger in her mouth me too man, me too

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

My modells has caca.
best modells are da one in time square, da joint on fordham road in da BX, da 125th in harlem, & da sometimes da 181 street one.

overall visit em...you'll get lucky and get some things.

Screw a regional forum. the sign clearly states 50 percent off Jordan brand items. So whyyyyyy wouldn't it belong here. Why post if you have absolutelynothin to contribute. I for one appreciate this thread, thanks for the heads up op. Its so sad what's become of Niketalk, guess its time to grow up let theyoungins take over.
Been an og since '03. Peace

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

he doesn't do it for every thread becouse he thinks that every thread belongs in the JB forum. like those stupid ones about camping out for the space jams
Are u crazy or just stupid. Everytime u post u tell ppl to go to another thread. Wake up u have 200 posts and UR NOT A MOD!!!! GO TO ISS!!!!

30w5wt5.jpg

and dont come back

*o yea thats for the heads up and info. Ppl appreciate it.
roll.gif

and go look at pictures of ppl camping out for sneakers too...
roll.gif

contacted some connects in ny and word on the playground is they have nada unless you're looking to cop team jordans

Originally Posted by Daver

wrong forum. Modells are only on the East Coast. regional forums is the place for this

foe the love of money has a point tho. i was thinking..modells????? where the hell is that?! regional forums, i agree. you guys act like everyone in the JB FORUM is from one place.

co-sign with Daver, never heard of modells before this thread
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

he doesn't do it for every thread becouse he thinks that every thread belongs in the JB forum. like those stupid ones about camping out for the space jams
Are u crazy or just stupid. Everytime u post u tell ppl to go to another thread. Wake up u have 200 posts and UR NOT A MOD!!!! GO TO ISS!!!!

30w5wt5.jpg

and dont come back

*o yea thats for the heads up and info. Ppl appreciate it.
roll.gif

and go look at pictures of ppl camping out for sneakers too...
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom