Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

i got the forces bout to cop the 95s but what the hell can you wear w/ these things lol im just stickin to whire tees for now

PORTLAND, OR heads.... i went to footaction and champs at Lloyd center today and they looked at me like i was crazy.... i didnt have time to check footlocker....

Originally Posted by jmpman22

Originally Posted by jeffgdula
Originally Posted by jeffgdula

dude we'll see you in a month.. you're gonna get suspended for a month for those posts .. no selling outside of buy/sell
nerd.gif

and now he has an even better chance now that you did your modding duties
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jmpman22

dude we'll see you in a month.. you're gonna get suspended for a month for those posts .. no selling outside of buy/sell
nerd.gif

my bad. You mind deleting that post with them quoted then?

Got mine in from Alife today and they look nice. The black mudguard is really noticeable, but hopefully it fades a little. Either way I'm happy.

PORTLAND, OR heads.... i went to footaction and champs at Lloyd center today and they looked at me like i was crazy.... i didnt have time to check foot locker....

lol I went to check today too.... happen to be rockin my Niketalk tee as well. Also called Nt Portland... no luck.

ptrakarn23, i really dont know anywhere else to look in portland.. i highly doubt that NT airport will have them.. but the dude at finishline told me that theyare getting new stuff on sat.. so i dont know..

NDC might restock them. They have them up on their site but no sizes yet. That's if they didn't put them up already.

I'ma check a few spots today..hopefully i can get lucky in finding these but i highly doubt it..

for those in nyc they do not have them at niketown, dqm, stussy, nort/recon

alife has them, not sure on sizes
michael kay has them, i know they have 9.5 and no 13
clientele has them for $200. didnt bother to ask on sizes.

thats as of this morning

For those of you in the Greensboro, NC area...I got them this morning at Downtown Locker Room in Four Seasons Mall, not sure what type of size run they hadthough. Paid $140.00 retail for them so I am happy, I've gone through 3 pairs of this colorway over the years...

Snagged my sz 13 locally with ease! Thanks Premier Crew!
peace
good luck to everyone still lookin'

Originally Posted by madsigner

for those in nyc they do not have them at niketown, dqm, stussy, nort/recon

alife has them, not sure on sizes
michael kay has them, i know they have 9.5 and no 13
clientele has them for $200. didnt bother to ask on sizes.

thats as of this morning

thank you for that info.. hoping that PYS comes through with these for a not redic price

r they goning to be available on ndc cuz i see them on there and it doesnt say that they're out of stock like they usually do when they dont have them...but you cant choose a size

Back
Top Bottom