Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

I need an 11.5 or 12 in these, im late
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

can someone answer my question.

maybe another route to mess with resellers?
and for those picking them up, the half size small thing wasn't true for me. after wearing my true size pair, which felt tight to begin with, they areperfect now. which sucks cus my DS pair is a half size up.. oh well

I was in South Beath a couple of days ago & one store (sorry forget the name...but it's on Washington) just got their shipment in.

Dude tried to tell me "these are new, they just dropped". I had to inform him that they have been out for a couple of months now.

So maybe these are about to become a GR.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

can someone answer my question.

i hope they re-release as a gr. but not sure IF they will re-release or not because sometimes the info we hear/read isnt always solid. so we gotta wait andsee

I just bought the Chili's at a footaction near Dallas, TX today at lunch. They didn't have the neons in.

The chili's style number for the guy who asked is 609048-062.

The footaction in the State Island mall in nyc responded to my question about the neons as "no, no they released a while back", but I doubt theyreally have a clue. And I know this is the wrong post, but they received 90 pairs of the chilis or as they referred to them "the red ones".

I thought someone from the chillis thread picked the neons up when he got the chillis at the 34th st FA in nyc....

32 pages and people are still asking when thse release? its over. they came out lke 2 months ago. its done

i just went to FA on 34th in NYC today to cop the chillis.
i asked the guy who got my size about a possible shipment of neons coming in the near future and he said he doubts it :/

since this post got brought back I figured I would repost this from the neon vs chili thread...
if people are still looking for the neons, IceSole still has some forretail (8, 10.5, 11). I added a 10.5 to my cart earlier with no prob but didn't try to buy and didn't try the other pairs (I have my 2 pair already).hope this helps someone out, if they aren't gone already!

You guys thin 170 shipped is a good price? I mean if FA's start to get them cool but can't rely on that..

i really doubt FA's will be getting them. spoke with employees from FA and footlocker and they both said to not get your hopes up...

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

since this post got brought back I figured I would repost this from the neon vs chili thread...
if people are still looking for the neons, IceSole still has some for retail (8, 10.5, 11). I added a 10.5 to my cart earlier with no prob but didn't try to buy and didn't try the other pairs (I have my 2 pair already). hope this helps someone out, if they aren't gone already!

^^WOW!!! Thanks dude, you're a lifesaver. I've been looking for these for retail FOREVER, and I finally got them in my exact size (10.5) thanks toyou. Kudos!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

if people are still looking for the neons, IceSole still has some for retail (8, 10.5, 11). I added a 10.5 to my cart earlier with no prob but didn't try to buy and didn't try the other pairs (I have my 2 pair already). hope this helps someone out, if they aren't gone already!

^^WOW!!! Thanks dude, you're a lifesaver. I've been looking for these for retail FOREVER, and I finally got them in my exact size (10.5) thanks to you. Kudos!

no prob. that's what this NT thing is supposed to be about! I'm not usually one to have lots of new info but I'm glad that I was able to help youout.

Does anyone know where i can buy the neons in nyc or online for retail or near it didn't have the funds before but now i do..... also for the chillis can Ijust go to any footaction and if they don't have the chillis in stock they can just order it for me correct thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom