Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

I called Niketown Atlanta and dude said he had "seen it on allocation and they are only going to the largest Niketowns, Miami, New York, LA, and Chicago."
When?
He didn't know when. I think it's safe to say these aren't a gr. Sounds like a QS to me.

...couldn't hit footaction on 34th street with these?
smh.gif

I'm going to be much heated if these don't show up in Portland.. I know niketown won't get them. they didn't even get the olympics (which are
sick.gif
btw) maybe compound will have them..

Originally Posted by clean sole

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I found this site...

http://www.discount-cheap.net/nike-air-max-95-classic-grey-neon-charcoal-p-426.html

are these too good to be true? $75 is probably fakers...=(

I may have to head to the mall today and look for these.

Bwahahahahaha! You must be shrooming, son! I will give you this, the pics are definitely of legit AM95s...only because he stole every single one of them from PYS.com
roll.gif

reference

Good looking...I knew it was too good to be true....

I called Niketown Atlanta and dude said he had "seen it on allocation and they are only going to the largest Niketowns, Miami, New York, LA, and Chicago."
When?
He didn't know when. I think it's safe to say these aren't a gr. Sounds like a QS to me.
No SF?

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

When?
No SF?
He didn't mention SF. Give them a call it takes two minutes. Just make sure you clarify that you are referring to the "real" neon AM95and not the AF1 that's designed to look like them.

Jeffgdula

Are you sure they have it at Premium Goods (houston)? I just called and they only have the AF1 neons.

Originally Posted by tigger42

unknowho85, you sure those are authentics being sold by Sneakertique? i'm in the same place you were yesterday...called up Commonwealth and Major to find out they only had sizes 8 and 14...anybody in the DMV willing to sell a size 11?

yeah their authentic. I've bought shoes from them before.

Anyone want to share alil feedback with skiptomyshoe? Bout to cop but not sure of credibility.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Jeffgdula

Are you sure they have it at Premium Goods (houston)? I just called and they only have the AF1 neons.

I live in Austin so I didn't go to the store and check, but I called on Friday and asked and the salesman told me they did.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

These look like crap compared to the 2003 and earlier releases, not even the same shoe. I've seen better looking fakes, and I really mean it.

eyes.gif

i came back from training camp in the city and they sold out on friday except for size 12 and 14

anyone know if any NYC boutiques got them (DQM, Alife, Recon)? much appreciated.. i will call tomorrow 2 do my share but most stores are closed by 7 so toolate at this point

yea, bay area stores will have them within a couple weeks. I'm already getting ready. It's going to be hard since I work full time, hopefully someone,somewhere can hold me a pair.

Back
Top Bottom