Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them, def going to be my first am95's and going to cop them.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by OGfiend

These look like crap compared to the 2003 and earlier releases, not even the same shoe. I've seen better looking fakes, and I really mean it.

eyes.gif
i think they look great... i love em

Damn. I have the money and they aren't even a general release. Does anybody from the maryland area know if shoe city/ downtown locker room got these?

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by OGfiend

These look like crap compared to the 2003 and earlier releases, not even the same shoe. I've seen better looking fakes, and I really mean it.
Main reason I refuse to buy these. The HOA joints were barely bearable, and I sold those.

And what's good with these being a QS? Wack. After all these years of retros and re-retros being GRs, now you make them quickstrikes? Idiots.

WOW...all these feelings for some 95s???????
laugh.gif
i have both...i personally dont care about what size the bubble is,the difference btw these and the hoa, or 2003 .... who cares about minor details??????? andits sounds funny that ur mad that they are QS?? but if theyre wack why u care?????

by the way my NY dudes...training camp in canarsie has them...the hajees downtown bk got em too....but for 250
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tigger42

unknowho85, you sure those are authentics being sold by Sneakertique? i'm in the same place you were yesterday...called up Commonwealth and Major to find out they only had sizes 8 and 14...anybody in the DMV willing to sell a size 11?

send me money and i'll buy you a size 11. real talk.

Got mine today for retail at the Training Camp on Bay St.

i think they still got a few sizes left.

Originally Posted by Kelioos

Any big sizes like 13 or 14? And which Training Camp is this? I only know if the two in the city.

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Any big sizes like 13 or 14? And which Training Camp is this? I only know if the two in the city.
training camp in the staten island mall has a 14 and a 10.5 when i called earlier.

Bay Area/NorCal peeps!
Holla when you get any info as to where/when...I'm on my grind for a sz 13!!!
peace

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

training camp in the staten island mall has a 14 and a 10.5 when i called earlier.
Cool. I actually just saw your sig and figure that's where you were talking about haha. Kinda far for me, but maybe I can get the guy I know fromthe one in the City and he can get it sent to him for me.

Any word if these 95s will be GR (sold in footlocker/footaction) or only sold in specialty shops?

The bottom gradiant strip of nubuck looks way too dark in the pics posted.

How do they look in person?

2004 > HOA in terms of accuracy, hoping these would be better.

I don't think they'll be GR, but who am I to say. Best bet is to just buy from one of these stores.

copped my neon 95s for 150 yesterday at the same spot i copped my silver foams...got my shadows in yesterday,yes 2 pair (neither for sale) and my"oly" 6s are ocmin in this week from niketown chicago....its been a great week,matter of fact its been a great half of year so far

Back
Top Bottom