Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

i cant believe they are almost sold out at that price...

im glad i bought something else instead of waiting for pys.

Ladies and Gentlemen, don't panic. They'll be out next year, and the year after that, and the year after that...

wow, the bigger sizes flew outta PYS. they don't even have them up on the front page. folks are going to be heated if NDC restocks

Washington has/had them. Goods released last saturday. RPS will have them in a few weeks. Worth every penny... at retail of course.

****BALTIMORE HEADS****
Was shocked as %*+$. So glad i had sum extra money on me.
DTLR in Security Mall

Man I wish I had a little extra cash to grab these. But hopefully they will release these again seeing how they seem to be flying off the shelves.

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

PYS.com has them for 199.99, thats a joke

thats redic... now im really hoping NDC re-ups on these

i had a shot to get em but missed out.. i need these

Originally Posted by L7OSER

****BALTIMORE HEADS****
Was shocked as %*+$. So glad i had sum extra money on me.
DTLR in Security Mall

Again good look i gotta start going to the mall more often hopefully i can grab a sz 13.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by Page86

Originally Posted by cs02132

anywhere in boston still?
i got mine at concepts.

i hope they have more in sz9. i need to get a second pair. or maybe ill go to expressions in DTCrossing

my pair
smokin.gif

visualmusiC, you from the expressions in Cranston? or broad st?

In Cranston. If you ever need anything, let me know and I could see if we have it.

really? i just bought my pair there this past saturday...whats good with the discounts man?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
! If this was 4 months ago, I'd be giving em' out like free pamphlets. But they're pretty strict on it now. Depending on what or how manythings you buy, I can give em' out from time to time. Get at me if anything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

I wear a size 11.5 should I cop a 12 or stick to the 11.5?

stick with 11.5. i wear 11.5 in almost every shoe and 11.5 fit me awesome in these.

They run true to size. They're a bit stiff when you first try them on which makes them feel tight. In the end they break in and feel perfect.

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

I wear a size 11.5 should I cop a 12 or stick to the 11.5?
Do it. you'll probably kick yourself and everyone around you if you miss out and end up with nothing.

I bought a 14 and I wear 13. Luckily I have a 13, so I wont wear the 14, and I'll probably sell it if I can get another 13.

copped easily at TRUE(east)

dude said thier shipment was on monday and alot of people didnt know about it...luckily i was jus going there to copp a shirt
pimp.gif

OK so is Bmore the only place that has these at DTLR. Cuz i went 2 Owings Mills too and they were there.

Back
Top Bottom