Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

For all the Atlanta heads, I just got mine yesterday from DTLR in South DeKalb Mall

just copped mine from shoetrends.com does anyone have any idea how long they take to ship its been i while since i ordered from them

I'm very tempted since i know they have a full size run to cop from Shoetrends.com..man..

these better hit swoosh ...
could've ordered from shoetrends now but I
got an '05 pair and don't wanna pay retail.

good look, though.

eek.gif
sold out on shoetrends in 3 hours after being posted on NT, they had aFSR a hour ago.

anyone want to trade their size 9 for my VVVVVNDS pair of Hufquake AM1s? I'm strapped for cash and I'm willing to give those up for these. pm me.

Originally Posted by DWalk31

For all the Atlanta heads, I just got mine yesterday from DTLR in South DeKalb Mall

Damn, they waited until I left town then got them in. I must have called them four times last week.

Just got mine in and I'm very pleased with them. When my money situation gets better, my hunt for a pair of '03s begins.

i've been slacking and due to my slth i have missed out on these in the main spots....i got one last chance this weekend....imma see what i can digup.....props to those who copped....it was funny i went to the dr.jays on 34th and boy boy told me they sold out in like 3 days

Back
Top Bottom