Checking Girl's phone... Vol. Trust Issues

Originally Posted by Prez T

if it ever gets to the point where u feel like u have to check ur girls phone its time to dead her off . at that point there are two options :

a. you dont find anything , but since you dont trust her to begin with ur doubts dont get relieved
b. you find 'what youre looking for' and trust her even less than u already did

QFT

It's the summer...you shouldn't be wifed up anyway. Let her loose and have fun man.

You dudes are weak

As Bee said, if you got to look through her phone you're just wasting your time with the chick.

WHY she gotta look through your %%@!, why do you need to look through hers? What's the point in being with a person who you suspect is playing you tough?You're better off alone and avoiding that nonsensical bull %%@! altogether.

You dudes got the "game" all $#%% ed up . #!% backwards thinkers...

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

son probably cheatin himself
laugh.gif
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif

Trust issues FTL.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

if it ever gets to the point where u feel like u have to check ur girls phone its time to dead her off . at that point there are two options :

a. you dont find anything , but since you dont trust her to begin with ur doubts dont get relieved

QFT
Both of these points are true. And there isn't really anything wrong with snooping, any bf or gf has the right to check their partners phonewhenever they want to. If you feel that your girl is doing something shady or talking to someone that they shouldn't be then you should check their phone.But then again they could always just delete the convo they had and you would never know...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

If you go snooping you'll find something you don't like even if it is innocent. All women flirt, all women cheat.

Incorrect.

just gotta get that trust back in the relationship, me personally i dont really care if my girl cheats who ever she cheats with ill make her make him buy hersomething thats for me, its called pimping
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

just gotta get that trust back in the relationship, me personally i dont really care if my girl cheats who ever she cheats with ill make her make him buy her something thats for me, its called pimping
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Funny because my dude brought this exact situation up 2 days ago.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

QFT
Both of these points are true. And there isn't really anything wrong with snooping, any bf or gf has the right to check their partners phone whenever they want to. If you feel that your girl is doing something shady or talking to someone that they shouldn't be then you should check their phone. But then again they could always just delete the convo they had and you would never know...

If you had the right (which you don't) it wouldn't be snooping. I don't understand what makes you guys think you have a right to someone'sphone just cuz that's your girl. If a female made this thread you all would have her head and go on about how she's insecure and what not...

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

just gotta get that trust back in the relationship, me personally i dont really care if my girl cheats who ever she cheats with ill make her make him buy her something thats for me, its called pimping
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
seems like u will get mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by JayHood23

If you go snooping you'll find something you don't like even if it is innocent. All women flirt, all women cheat.

Incorrect.

Hes CORRECT

Um no he's not.

I'm female and I've never cheated.

laugh.gif
no you not.
indifferent.gif

but my personal policy is, only touch what you pay the bill on every month.

i dont kno wa most ah these man hear bout its called maintainence fee to maintain her you have to compensate me its 09 nuthin aint free.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

"What's done in the dark will eventually come to light."
word to that and guy saying snoopers don't trust you in the first place.
How you doin', OP?
eyes.gif

so your relationship was 2005-2009, i see..

Prez T wrote:
chino905 wrote:
Lol my girl checks my phone pretty much everytime I see her. But I'm like whatevers because I got nothing to hide.
BOOOOOOOOOOO . your lady doesnt respect you . period ...

stop this 'ive got nothing to hide' nonsense , its not ABOUT whether or not your guilty , its about the principle . everytime she checks through your phone , shes questioning your integrity and blatantly revealing to you that she doesnt fully trust you . the sad thing is that its too late for you to put your foot down . if you were to tell her all this tomorrow , she would immediately think that you are up to no good since you didnt nip it in the bud from the beginning
smh.gif

I agree completely. It's not even about whether or not you have anything to hide, the fact that your significant other feels the need to go through yourstuff to prove whether or not you're being shady shows how little they trust you, if at all. A relationship without trust is absolutely pointless and veryunhealthy, imo, no matter how much you love that person.

Besides, whatever a person does in the dark will come to the light, sooner or later. I'm a firm believer in that.

all women cheat.
False.

Back
Top Bottom