Cheesers on NBA sports games FTMFL vol. Oh you a beast cus you dunk with LBJ all game son? really?

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

I was playing the Game on 2k9 and he definetly was cheesing with lebron it was disgustiong

his ps3 tag is L-A-X
lmao that dude is in the 2k hall of fame. ps3 right? played him before too, only uses the lakers and cavs. and no that isnt the game, the gamertag dude confirmed it himself.
I could've sworn it was.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know how to play, both cheese and "for real". But cheese is more fun. I managed to drop 108 with Danny Granger against my homie.

smh.gif
Pr0lific wrote:

I know how to play, both cheese and "for real". But cheese is more fun. I managed to drop 108 with Danny Granger against my homie.
Exactly, bro! I don't know what's faker: This dude's online name being 'N O R E A G A' when he's probably more of a SouthBeach, pink Flamingo type bol or him thinking he's an advanced 2K / Live player because he cannot stop one superstar / megastar on the opposingteam.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

it seem like yall cats is jus mad cuz yall losin 2 me...but thats jus me ...carry on.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

dont even get me started on man u.
whenever someone picks them or barcelona i just back out and find someone else to play

anybody that picks those teams never plays with any strategy whatsoever...they just give the ball to Ronaldo or Messi and try to beat like 5 defenders at atime...no matter how good your defense is, they are guaranteed to break free at least once a game...i always know when its about to happen because it becomesimpossible to tackle the ball away, its ridiculous

i used to hate it too, but i stepped my defense up, theres a lot of stuff you can do on defense to shut down the star player. its huge if u can limit a cheeserto a 30pt game with their star player. u gotta play on the ball defense, call in a double team, and be ready to grab a post player to try and contest/swat theshot

the most annoying crap tho is when they cheese with the taking the charge when your trying to bring the ball up the court, i mean cmon. i had 4 fouls withbillups by the 2nd quarter against the rockets last time i played. but than again i had 6 or 7 blocks with Birdman and i ended up winning in the end. when youdestroy a cheeser, its almost necessary to start pausing, and showing replays for all the 4th quarter dunks. it makes up for all the 80 pt games. seriously.step ur D up and u will start catching some W's.

If you're so "strategic," then it should be easy to win if you know the other team is only giving the ball to one player.
smh.gif

Yeh I played a kid that did nothing but cherry pick with James and dunk all game. And its not just online either. I got friends that are bums too.

Hit a +!%*$++%++%%* mid range jumper. Run some offense.

I know we all play to win the game but the NBA Jam gameplay gets tired.

These doods that try to justify it's ok to drop 80 with Lebron should just throw their game out the window, then slit their wrist and die. I can't stayplaying against doods who %!@%$!@ full court press all game, control the man off ball and anticipate passing lanes for a steal, use the same player over andover and over and over again to score in the paint, It seems like everyone in the world that plays this game does all that crap, in addition to picking theLakers/Cavs/Celtics, and now Magic. Dont worry tho, it's not your fault, the game is serverely flawed, hopefully they fix it so jerkoffs like you won'texploit it in 2k10. Even when I win games against those asssholes I don't even like the way they play. ANYBODY can choose Lebron and dunk all game, itdoesnt make you a better player than me just because you scored 80 with him, I don't play that way, point blank peroid. Cats who play like that are thesame cats who can't win at life, so they use Lebron droping 80 on 40 dunks to boost their ego.

It ain't about stopping you with 5 guys, first off, the game doesnt allow that. Secondly, for cats that face the scums of the earth that exploits the gamelike that, PM me for some tips.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Yeh I played a kid that did nothing but cherry pick with James and dunk all game. And its not just online either. I got friends that are bums too.
Yeah that cherry picking *$*% is awful as well.

I don't necessarily blame the players all the time either, because it is the developers fault that it's so easy to get points in the paint.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

I score 84+ points with LBJ everytime. Hes the only player I use

bet ill still beat you with my rockets

haha probably, t-mac is the most unfair person in that game. ive seen people do things with t-mac in that game that ive never seen done with lebron or kobe.

Originally Posted by Iansmk

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

I score 84+ points with LBJ everytime. Hes the only player I use

bet ill still beat you with my rockets

haha probably, t-mac is the most unfair person in that game. ive seen people do things with t-mac in that game that ive never seen done with lebron or kobe.
and then i got the best defender in basketball video game history with yao ming
laugh.gif

I hate this ideology as LA just happens to be my team. Yes Kobe is flawless in the game but I still run plays, etc.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

I feel everything you just said.

I HATE one guy in particular, GT: Duke Sucks, aka 23michealJordan45.

Son scored 41 points on me with Shannon Brown.
indifferent.gif
lol, I only played him once and I beat him. He was the Bulls. I was the Cavs but I actual run plays so LeBron only had about 25.

and not to mention, if people use random team selection and they get like the grizzlies or bobcats they make up an excuse and are like, "oh snap i gottafeed my dog"

You probably just suck.

I play to win, I don't play to simulate an authentic NBA experiance. All me and my boys do is dunk and jack up 3s in Live and 2k.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

How can people possibly play live or 2k online. I bought 2k and sold it within 4 weeks. That's how pissed I was from playing the game in general. I thoughtit was so corny i had to go online and see pictures of a 2kteam with nothing but cheesers and had to pick a goofy avatar. I didn't get the chance to playwith the 2k cam implemented into the game, but I'm sure it didn't change much with players wiggling around to get in paint. I'm in love withbasketball and I still couldn't bring myself to continue to play that game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I hate this ideology as LA just happens to be my team. Yes Kobe is flawless in the game but I still run plays, etc.
it's unfortunate for people like u that use the Lakers but don't cheese, because whenever i play a random game and i see someone choosethe Lakers, i'm Audi 5000

^^same here.. i use the lakers, but i dont cheese with Kobe.. thing is i usually go to the basket (with any player) online cuz jumpshots are wierd, the delayonline makes it unbearable for me to shoot all game

Back
Top Bottom