Cheifing While Driving.........

Anybody else does that besides me in th urea. :smokin
smokin.gif

Damn I feel old.

I have NO Idea what that means.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

lol rock ... this kid apparently likes to smoke marijuana and drive at the same time ... ... ... btw, how was that trip rock?
TEAMCOWBOYS

Oh... thats just dumb. Apparently my man thinks that is cool. But not so much if the PO PO pull you over and smell it on ya....

Word to C Webb.. they don't care what the affects.

And the trip was a doozy my man. Those Mountains were no joke.. but my fam and I made it safe. Thanks for askin...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

We have all been dumb in our youth ... Just take it from the old heads and don't do it ... A dude I was in school with got popped while he was parked in front of his crib ... Cheifin' plus the way that @#%$ stink now-a-days ... Just keep it lo and enjoy yourself ... Don't broadcast your hobbie homie ... That's just hot
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

i get high, ridin down i-95

word to abm

Team DC/MD/VA
3 for 25... What more can i say? MARRIED 2 JUWANNA​

We rock Goadomes and New Balance ALL DAY
O.G. Member #20
Feelin better than some head on a sunday afternoon​

Quote:
just keep it lo and enjoy yourself ... Don't broadcast your hobbie homie ... That's just hot
TEAM PLATANO
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

be a man....... guzzle some scotch and take a cruise down the beltway... make sure to pop some mustard in your mouth if the feds come.
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

Not a good idea at all, well mabye.......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Back
Top Bottom