Cheifing While Driving.........

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Damn I feel old.

I have NO Idea what that means.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Joined Dec 12, 2005
lol rock ... this kid apparently likes to smoke marijuana and drive at the same time ... ... ... btw, how was that trip rock?
TEAMCOWBOYS

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Oh... thats just dumb. Apparently my man thinks that is cool. But not so much if the PO PO pull you over and smell it on ya....

Word to C Webb.. they don't care what the affects.

And the trip was a doozy my man. Those Mountains were no joke.. but my fam and I made it safe. Thanks for askin...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Joined Aug 18, 2003
We have all been dumb in our youth ... Just take it from the old heads and don't do it ... A dude I was in school with got popped while he was parked in front of his crib ... Cheifin' plus the way that @#%$ stink now-a-days ... Just keep it lo and enjoy yourself ... Don't broadcast your hobbie homie ... That's just hot
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Joined Aug 7, 2002
i get high, ridin down i-95

word to abm
[hr][/hr]
Team DC/MD/VA
3 for 25... What more can i say? MARRIED 2 JUWANNA​
[hr][/hr]
We rock Goadomes and New Balance ALL DAY
O.G. Member #20
Feelin better than some head on a sunday afternoon​

Joined Nov 23, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]just keep it lo and enjoy yourself ... Don't broadcast your hobbie homie ... That's just hot[hr][/hr]
TEAM PLATANO
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

Joined Mar 19, 2006
be a man....... guzzle some scotch and take a cruise down the beltway... make sure to pop some mustard in your mouth if the feds come.
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

ex1stanc3

Banned
Joined Jul 28, 2004
smoking>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>drinking

faster buzz without that horrible burning
Quote:[hr][/hr]peer pressure...next thing ull be stripin for fat *****es like me :stoneface: [hr][/hr]

shoedinimd

Banned
Joined Jun 27, 2006
Not a good idea at all, well mabye.......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now