Chemtrails Vol. Are they simply emission or cancerous?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

^The person doing that report read the numbers wrong, it was 68 parts per billion, not 6.8 parts per million. 68 per billion is a normal level.

While I wouldn't rule out the possibility that contrails could be used to control the weather or disperse chemicals, I have a hard time believing the idea that planes are up there flying just to spray chemicals. I'm pretty sure it's just normal vapor trails left by planes that are transporting people/cargo and some conspiracy theorists wondered why they were sticking around for so long. There's literally nothing to go off of that proves there's any ulterior motive here.

Exactly (that's why I posted the vid). It'd be kind of counter-productive of the government to some something like that which is so easily tested and exposed.
If the feds were spraying, wouldn't they just do it during the night? Or at a higher altitude?

It's most likely a cause of additives in the jet fuel itself.

Originally Posted by G14

project blue beam

never heard of this til now... just read about it...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

they are both a emission and cancerous considering how much chemtrail chemicals are in the air (how many flights in how many cities a year) in my opinion

im sure it was just simply emissions at some point but im sure its possible to have gone to a experimentation stage
grin.gif

they are both a emission and cancerous considering how much chemtrail chemicals are in the air (how many flights in how many cities a year) in my opinion

im sure it was just simply emissions at some point but im sure its possible to have gone to a experimentation stage
grin.gif

they had it one time where it was raining this jello like substance

this was after people seen a jet flew over head

the jello substance when people got in contact with it made them very ill & sick

the scientist took some test on & found it had very dangerous chemicals in it

the next day the scientist went back to the lab & found the samples missing

they told them some men came in with clearance & took them away from the public

its crazy out here

they had it one time where it was raining this jello like substance

this was after people seen a jet flew over head

the jello substance when people got in contact with it made them very ill & sick

the scientist took some test on & found it had very dangerous chemicals in it

the next day the scientist went back to the lab & found the samples missing

they told them some men came in with clearance & took them away from the public

its crazy out here

They flew on the 17th; Sunny Day kinda warm
18; not one in sight..very cloudy and cold
today; they're flying left and right, Sunny warm day again..
What will tpmorrow bring?

They flew on the 17th; Sunny Day kinda warm
18; not one in sight..very cloudy and cold
today; they're flying left and right, Sunny warm day again..
What will tpmorrow bring?

They're in a grid because planes fly in a direct route every day so they don't crash into each other ^^to Cardo Jr, you didn't see it on the cloudy day because they were above the clouds lol

or maybe it is the government
nerd.gif

They're in a grid because planes fly in a direct route every day so they don't crash into each other ^^to Cardo Jr, you didn't see it on the cloudy day because they were above the clouds lol

or maybe it is the government
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom