Chicago Bears @ Baltimore Ravens *Game Thread*.. 12/20/09

Wow. The Bears are awful
sick.gif

When I first looked at the schedule, I thought this was going to be a real tough game.

Guess not. 8-6 got that Wild Card on lock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not only did the Bears suck, they sucked so bad, that Ray Rice didn't need to play much in the second half....you stupid $%@%#+! *!@% cost me achampionship......fire everyone

thanks a lot bears, you suck so bad that ray rice didnt even have to go off on you and my fantasy team suffered ... hope you guys rot in offseason hell ...

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

thanks a lot bears, you suck so bad that ray rice didnt even have to go off on you and my fantasy team suffered ... hope you guys rot in offseason hell ...
!@%$ you too son. Hope your team makes it 14 years without a playoff win, and many more.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

!@%$ you too son. Hope your team makes it 14 years without a playoff win, and many more.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

It was that part that got me.
roll.gif
. I like the Christmas touch.

Look up now and that 1st round pick Chicago gave up for Cutler is slowly turning into a top 5 pick.

Hmmmmz.

The only joy I get outta these Ls is knowing that Lovie will be booted outta town with the rest of the bums. Next step is getting Vinny del $@*!# outta here

Back
Top Bottom