Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

He was descent in 2020 and injured and DNP for much of last year. A change of scenery can make a world of difference
It can. I think more applicable for a young player who hasn’t been given the requisite confidence and authority to flourish IE Lonzo Ball for us. I just think Dragic is washed now, especially at his age, I’m not expecting much. Me being realistic doesn’t mean I’m not a fan. Being a fan doesn’t mean you just blindly neglect reality

It can. I think more applicable for a young player who hasn’t been given the requisite confidence and authority to flourish IE Lonzo Ball for us. I just think Dragic is washed now, especially at his age, I’m not expecting much. Me being realistic doesn’t mean I’m not a fan. Being a fan doesn’t mean you just blindly neglect reality
I'm not neglecting reality, however, I'm no negative nance either. We need the veteran experienced guar who can help handle the rock. if not Dragic, who would you have preferred we get?

The Lonzo Ball knee issue is more than concerning, he’s basically been out since January with it. Was rehabbing for 6 to 8 months and now needs surgery as well? This kid is built like tissue paper. He was one of the most pivotal aspect to our team playing so well but damn

A buddy man told me Lonzo can't even run or jump at this point. It's scary to hear that!

Future doesn’t look good for Ball. He’ll probably have this lingering issue if he continues to play.

Of course…

44FDEC85-6FD7-41F0-97F4-65354F87AD57.gif

can't believe the bulls gave this guy a contract extension. why not wait to see if he makes the playoffs!!!
pathetic!

we are going to miss the playoffs and give our 5-10 pick to the magic again!!!

yea i'm not saying yet hes the problem....but really makes no sense to reward the coach off the way last season ended.
I wasnt thrilled about the vooch trade, I liked the talent back.... but 3 first(counting WC) for him was too much......W Carter, while never going to be an all star is a first round starting caliber center....and him next to vooch I like the team a lot more...

Patrick Williams: who is he? are we killing his development by him playing less than 30 mins a game and not getting nearly enough shots?

I think bulls should consider selling high on derozen....I would love to trade vooch and derozen to suns for ayton......moves Patrick Williams to # 2 in shots taken and puts us in position to get high pick..

Last edited:
yea i'm not saying yet hes the problem....but really makes no sense to reward the coach off the way last season ended.
I wasnt thrilled about the vooch trade, I liked the talent back.... but 3 first(counting WC) for him was too much......W Carter, while never going to be an all star is a first round starting caliber center....and him next to vooch I like the team a lot more...

Patrick Williams: who is he? are we killing his development by him playing less than 30 mins a game and not getting nearly enough shots?

I think bulls should consider selling high on derozen....I would love to trade vooch and derozen to suns for ayton......moves Patrick Williams to # 1 in shots taken and puts us in position to get high pick..
I don’t think we own our pick and I don’t think it included protections.

I don’t think we own our pick and I don’t think it included protections.

top 4 protected this year......if we get 5-10 range, it would come to be that we gave magic WC & two top 10 picks for vooch:sick:

maybe trade vooch and derozen for AD?!? Chicago air might be the cure for long term health on court??? :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom