Chicago Expecting Holiday "Blood Bath"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20170224-story.html

Chicago passes 100 murders in 2017 out pacing 2016 so far 
eek.gif

Not to be funny but, how many people are left to kill?

Holup, if he successfully decreases the murder rate how is that unfortunate?

Trump having a bunch of white supremacists and renegade militia groups come into Chicago would be the "unfortunate" part of my statement. Ultimately it's up to the youth and citizens of Chicago to bring about the change that is needed.

Idk. Political stances aside, if he can stop caskets from going on the ground them I'm all for it.

Serious question: what do you all think can end this ongoing murder problem in Chicago?

Last edited:
Trum sending in more police is not the answer. It has to come from the inside, the community, the parents, teachers, etc

Meh. I think police need to be way more aggressive and there needs to be less rules, or rights if I'm being more specific. These people have lost those rights a long time ago..

I'm talking stop and searches, less regular officers, and more specific enforcement.
I'm from Chicago, a minority that has had my rights violated several times, if that means anything and I'm saying this.

Cops nowadays can't even do anything anymore, the way it's setup with so many rules, it's like they're not even meant to try and stop anything. Wasn't like this before, the real thugs are walking around not worried at all

Last edited:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20170224-story.html

Chicago passes 100 murders in 2017 out pacing 2016 so far :wow:

Not to be funny but, how many people are left to kill?

Trump is about to make an example out of Chicago unfortunately.

Meh...

He tweeted that "Feds" thing while he was watching a Fox News segment on the city. I doubt he is doing anything regarding Chicago at this moment.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/w...lice-say-theyve-asked-for-it-and-got-no-reply

Rahm Emanuel got a lot of campaign contributions from outside of the city during the last mayoral election, so you can guess who he is here to serve.

Meh. I think police need to be way more aggressive and there needs to be less rules, or rights if I'm being more specific. These people have lost those rights a long time ago..

I'm talking stop and searches, less regular officers, and more specific enforcement.
I'm from Chicago, a minority that has had my rights violated several times, if that means anything and I'm saying this.

Cops nowadays can't even do anything anymore, the way it's setup with so many rules, it's like they're not even meant to try and stop anything. Wasn't like this before, the real thugs are walking around not worried at all

So what happens when there are less rights (like, let's say "shoot on sight") and you get mistaken for a criminal? Cops are told to stand down because they refuse to work in an environment in which they might get prosecuted if they abuse the law. Check out Second City Cop whenever you have a chance, and read the vitriol spewed by the people who are supposed to maintain public safety.

Enforcement means nothing when the economic environment incentivizes crime. Enforcement means nothing when the underlying causes of drug demand and poverty are not addressed, and City Hall has zero intention to address any of these issues. We stay stubborn in our desire to apply ineffective solutions to problems that many other countries have been able to successfully solve because "American exceptionalism."

The reality of Chicago (and much of America, really) is that there is a need to tone down the individualistic mentality that favors the Us-vs-Them mindset with which we approach all these issues, and until we realize that, we will continue living in a violent and wasteful country that sees every problem as a nail that the police hammer can slam down.

I always hear about Chiraq and how bad it is. What's the cause of all the shootings? Just folks repping their block or actual gangs that have beef with one another?

Multiple reasons.

1.) People still hold on to this no snitching crap.
2.) Guns are practically being handed out over there.
3.) Killing someone is a quick and easy way to gain acceptance in a gang.

Change has to come from within the community. I honestly dont believe the folks in that area are all in on changing. Too much gang influence

Multiple reasons.

Now, is the violence happening in a specific region of Chicago or all of Chicago?

From what I recall, it's the south side and the west side that have this bad of a problem. The actual city is pretty amazing.

Multiple reasons.

I always hear about Chiraq and how bad it is. What's the cause of all the shootings? Just folks repping their block or actual gangs that have beef with one another?

Decades of housing descrinination, moving out tax dollars for the neighborhoods, poor education..... basically all the reasons you see a lot of poor black neighborhoods.

But why is it this bad?

And where are these guns coming from?

Multiple reasons.

Decades of housing descrinination, moving out tax dollars for the neighborhoods, poor education..... basically all the reasons you see a lot of poor black neighborhoods.

But why is it this bad?

And where are these guns coming from
?

Same people that put liquor doors everywhere. Same people that strip black communities of jobs and resources. Same people that run the f'ed up schools.

revenge murders... guys tryna "score" for they dead homies and keep the "lead". 

alot these guys reallly be in the same gang just different blocks. when they tore down the project buildings and locked all the gang chiefs up all of this chaos started

Multiple reasons.

But why is it this bad?

And where are these guns coming from
?

Same people that put liquor doors everywhere. Same people that strip black communities of jobs and resources. Same people that run the f'ed up schools.

A good counter punch to those efforts is to actually go VOTE and put a working agenda in place. Just a suggestion champ.

guns are stolen off the many parked freight trains that b sittin all around the chi or indiana cuz they laws weak. i think all u need is an ID to buy ova there lol

Trump in office may indirectly be a good thing. A common enemy may bring communities together.

It's crazy that some of them take pride in the dangerous narrative of the city. People love hateful activity until it hits close to home.

Very crazy but not surprising. There's no respect or discipline in these hoods she they see no value in one another.

Back
Top Bottom