Chicago Gangbangers Sit for an Interview. These Dudes are Crazy

Chicago is running wild, 100,000 people in gangs thats insane. 400 Murders. (btw never heard a Chicago accent, sounds like they're from the South)

However, if you're from any inner city you know people like this are everywhere. News reporters and psychologists try to figure these kids out and they can't, it's helpless.

I personally don't think their is anyway society or anyone else can help these kids, they simply don't care. I now understand why the news never reports about gang violence anymore, it's useless. It's just sad that some of these dudes have kids and most likely the cycle is going to continue.

These dudes said "We want to get fresh, We want fresh Jay's almost everyday" :smh: Although the news had no idea what they said and captioned "Fresh Eggs everyday" :lol:

"I want to be in a mansion with a lot of cars and a lot of women" :lol:

Last edited:

you can watch it in full on PBS.com

i dont even wanna visit chicago from all the things ive heard about

:smh: x 1000

bunch of ignorant helpless fools trying to justify their one-track minds to a white man, EMBARRASSING THE HELL OUT OF MYSELF & MY RACE. and don't tell me I'm being too harsh because all of these dummies look 18 & older, they should know better.

just fire up an AC-130 & bomb the projects of Chicago, they'll be better off.

did that 1 idiot say "nothing to do but rob, steal, & kill"? really!? how about taking your black a** to school, graduating, AND IF YA LIKE SHOOTING/KILLING SO MUCH? join the military! you'll get a check every 2 weeks, a crib/food, & get to travel. OR if ya don't wanna go that route: get an upstanding entry level job at UPS (I know some cats with felonies that STILL got hired), McDonalds, Burger King, etc. you might not get that mansion & 10 cars you want but BE REAL: things like that require a REAL SKILL (everybody raps these days so it's not that easy to get a multi-million $ deal)

Old heads from the hood will tell you plain & simple: you watch everything around you, learn from others mistakes, get your diploma/GED, and GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE AND NEVER RETURN. If your friends don't follow, they'll be dead/in jail by 25

Last edited:
Instant gratification + the glorification of the gang lifestyle + lack of parenting = the current state of Chicago

Kids want what they want, and they want it immediately(ex. we want fresh jays everyday)

Rap videos and pop culture are all in these kids faces all day every day by way of TV and social media, reminding them of what they don't have... NOW.

No parents to give the kids a vision, to instill work ethic, and teach them values.

It is a recipe for destruction.

bunch of ignorant helpless fools trying to justify their one-track minds to a white man, EMBARRASSING THE HELL OUT OF MYSELF & MY RACE. and don't tell me I'm being too harsh

youre not bein too harsh

its a real embarrassment

Wasn't just posting because its Chicago tho, this is a problem in every inner city. The government has basically given its answer for it, Let Them Die.

What I'm more worried about is the kids man, the cycle. :smh:

That mentality hits close to home, and these cats I kno is not dumb...they jus honestly can't decfer right from wrong, it's a shame...I wonder if these kids had a push in the direction of college, career, where they could be today...I wonder if they have positive role models at all

did that 1 idiot say "nothing to do but rob, steal, & kill"? really!? how about taking your black a** to school, graduating, AND IF YA LIKE SHOOTING/KILLING SO MUCH? join the military! you'll get a check every 2 weeks, a crib/food, & get to travel. OR if ya don't wanna go that route: get an upstanding entry level job at UPS (I know some cats with felonies that STILL got hired), McDonalds, Burger King, etc. you might not get that mansion & 10 cars you want but BE REAL: things like that require a REAL SKILL (everybody raps these days so it's not that easy to get a multi-million $ deal)
Old heads from the hood will tell you plain & simple: you watch everything around you, learn from others mistakes, get your diploma/GED, and GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE AND NEVER RETURN. If your friends don't follow, they'll be dead/in jail by 25

This.. my brother in law came out the projects of Chicago.. he studied his *** off, kept his head straight.. got a academic scholarship to Notre Dame and graduated and now works at a hospital and lives in the burbs.. Parenting is also huge though.. i know his parents and mine as well played a huge part in raising us right..

This.. my brother in law came out the projects of Chicago.. he studied his *** off, kept his head straight.. got a academic scholarship to Notre Dame and graduated and now works at a hospital and lives in the burbs.. Parenting is also huge though.. i know his parents and mine as well played a huge part in raising us right..
Kinda why I think it's unfair to sit and say these kids should be doing better. Yes they should but even like you pointed out your friend benefited from his parents/surroundings. Some of these kids have none of that.

Im not trying to justify what they do and the things they say, but the problem is much more complex.  It's good that some kids can come out of these situations with the mindset your friend had..but there's still the majority of these kids that end up nowhere. Having the right mentality is only part of the solution imo

Last edited:
bunch of ignorant helpless fools trying to justify their one-track minds to a white man, EMBARRASSING THE HELL OUT OF MYSELF & MY RACE. and don't tell me I'm being too harsh because all of these dummies look 18 & older, they should know better.
just fire up an AC-130 & bomb the projects of Chicago, they'll be better off.

How ironic.

Honestly, wiping your kind off the face of the earth would be much more beneficial to society than getting rid of every man woman and child in the projects. YOU, and your thought process are a cancer on society.

How ironic.
Honestly, wiping your kind off the face of the earth would be much more beneficial to society than getting rid of every man woman and child in the projects. YOU, and your thought process are a cancer on society.
I said the PROJECTS of Chicago (aka less than 1% of the population of African Americans in the US), not the entire city nor anywhere else. try again

really? you called them ignorant and then you write this.

the 2 of you's sarcasm meters obviously need new batteries. the US military wouldn't waste their resources on these fools anyway; they'll all kill each other over street corners & colors that they don't own.

Last edited:
Walter: "One thing I came out with is that there just may be no solution..."

What a load of crock...:rolleyes

What is the solution though? Have y'all ever personally interacted with one of these kids? They're mentality is saddening and seemingly not able to be rehabilitated in my experience. These are the effects of the unequal playing field in the United States, and apparently the government is going to continue turning a blind eye to this sad situation.

I'll check this out when I get home.

For the poster who said that the government just wants them to kill each other, you're right. One of my favorite professors in college was the ADA for the county the school resided in, and said that their job is made much easier when these guys kill each other. Its not just a Chicago problem either. This was in Syracuse where they had a HUGE gang problem in the early 90s that spread to other cities Upstate and is reportedly back on the rise.

Gangbanging and don't even have enough street smarts to realize their being played by a news reporter

Back
Top Bottom