Chicago Heads... Check Your Local CITY SPORTS for CDP III's ONLY

I just posted this info in the website/store/outlet post, but I figured I'd post it here since its more likely to be seen by those who can take advantage:

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

CHICAGO NIKETALKERS: Start checking your local City Sports (besides the one on 47th) for the CDP 3s. I was able to scoop a pair for $150 from 111th & Michigan today...in a size 12 nonetheless. My buddy grabbed a pair from a different City Sports (on Broadway I think) for the same price last weekend.
Thanks for the info man... I called around to all the City Sports all over the city, and I was able to find one (at 6535 S. Halsted) that had my size. I basically cleaned them out of all their 10's and 10.5's FOR $130 A PIECE!!!
pimp.gif
Dude said they still got a bunch of other sizes left. The one at 1201 N. Milwaukee still has a 9.5 left, and maybe a couple other small sizes. The one at 4601 N. Broadway still has a size 12 left and maybe a couple of small sizes. The one at 9157 S. Commercial Ave. still has a bunch of sizes left, including one 10.5. I woulda gone and cleaned them out too, but that was just a little too much driving for me for one day (I live waaay up north, so just getting the 6535 S. Halsted was a trek for me). They all said they would split the packs. Some quoted prices of $135 for just the III's, others were charging $150. Either way, its a sweet deal if you live in Chicago.

By the way, do you work at Solemates? I need to get by there and check out what heat yall got in recently.

Once again, GOOD LOOKIN OUT. I woulda never thought to look for a split pack at City Sports, much less for $130 for the more popular shoe. #1 pickup of the year for me.

I'd say your best bet if you wear a common size would be to call either 6535 S. Halsted (773-651-8787) or 9157 S. Commercial Ave. (773-221-7447). I'mpositive that both of those locations are splitting the packs for $130 or $135. If you call a different location, you should verify that they're willingto split the pack for just the III's and get a price quote on the phone before taking the time to go over there. For instance, 4011 W. Madison had them inmy size, but was charging $200 for just the III's, so I didn't even bother with them.

To get a list of all the City Sports in Chicago, just Google "City Sports Chicago" and they should all pop up. Good luck!

They all wanted $200 while I was up there, good to know they went down.

Too bad I am in Cincy now.

they been selling the split since the beginning, even the factory outlet, cause *#@*+* in the hood ain't buying the pack

I just posted this info in the website/store/outlet post, but I figured I'd post it here since its more likely to be seen by those who can take advantage:

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

CHICAGO NIKETALKERS: Start checking your local City Sports (besides the one on 47th) for the CDP 3s. I was able to scoop a pair for $150 from 111th & Michigan today...in a size 12 nonetheless. My buddy grabbed a pair from a different City Sports (on Broadway I think) for the same price last weekend.
Thanks for the info man... I called around to all the City Sports all over the city, and I was able to find one (at 6535 S. Halsted) that had my size. I basically cleaned them out of all their 10's and 10.5's FOR $130 A PIECE!!!
pimp.gif
Dude said they still got a bunch of other sizes left. The one at 1201 N. Milwaukee still has a 9.5 left, and maybe a couple other small sizes. The one at 4601 N. Broadway still has a size 12 left and maybe a couple of small sizes. The one at 9157 S. Commercial Ave. still has a bunch of sizes left, including one 10.5. I woulda gone and cleaned them out too, but that was just a little too much driving for me for one day (I live waaay up north, so just getting the 6535 S. Halsted was a trek for me). They all said they would split the packs. Some quoted prices of $135 for just the III's, others were charging $150. Either way, its a sweet deal if you live in Chicago.

By the way, do you work at Solemates? I need to get by there and check out what heat yall got in recently.

Once again, GOOD LOOKIN OUT. I woulda never thought to look for a split pack at City Sports, much less for $130 for the more popular shoe. #1 pickup of the year for me.

I'd say your best bet if you wear a common size would be to call either 6535 S. Halsted (773-651-8787) or 9157 S. Commercial Ave. (773-221-7447). I'm positive that both of those locations are splitting the packs for $130 or $135. If you call a different location, you should verify that they're willing to split the pack for just the III's and get a price quote on the phone before taking the time to go over there. For instance, 4011 W. Madison had them in my size, but was charging $200 for just the III's, so I didn't even bother with them.

To get a list of all the City Sports in Chicago, just Google "City Sports Chicago" and they should all pop up. Good luck!
I got mine at the madison and pulaski city sports for $150 for just the 3's. I went back and all they had left was just a size 10.

check tops & bottoms too everyone i just went today and they will split packs the only one i checked on was the 8/15 150 for the 15 and 210 for the 8s
smh.gif

Anybody knows if there are some size 15 packs trying to be split in Chicago? Preferably the 7/16 and 3/20.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Anybody knows if there are some size 15 packs trying to be split in Chicago? Preferably the 7/16 and 3/20.

only thing I can tell you is to check the nike factory on cottage grove, thats were I got my 7's sz 15, most of these other spots only go up to a 13,I'm goin to check the NFO to see if they got anything new

Ah, I grabbed a pair from Diana's a couple of weeks ago for $200. Just a taaaad salty.

Back
Top Bottom