Chicago Teens kidnap white man

I'm sure providing jobs would be more effective in decreasing violence than bringing some damn tanks in.

The army should not be called into Chicago.

That is a ridiculous idea.

seeing as how more Americans got killed there than Iraq and Afghanistan combined? yea, roll da tanks in...

and...

View media item 2287428
that bond waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low :lol: :smh:

priors.

So who exactly do we declare war on for a army to be justified? Black people in one section of Chicago.

Like I said, ridiculous.

Regarding you Iraq and Afghanistan claim. Please cite your source, and make sure your stats are sound before you post it.

Last edited:

seeing as how more Americans got killed there than Iraq and Afghanistan combined? yea, roll da tanks in...

and...

View media item 2287428

priors.

So who exactly do we declare war on for a army to be justified? Black people in one section of Chicago.

Like I said, ridiculous.

Regarding you Iraq and Afghanistan claim. Please cite your source, and make sure your stats are sound before you post it.

View media item 2287458
from da BBC Chicago piece from da other thread..

like i said, put some tanks, infantry on every outta control neighborhood on patrol, until that place starts to resemble a actual US city & not a damn 3rd world warzone.

It's ninjahood, did you expect anything less than ignorance from him? :lol:  He would willingly become a slave to please white people. He was happy at the back of the bus.
I want to see data that proves that army invasions in American urban cities deter crime and for how long.

White flight and rampant red lining got the city and many metro areas in the US into state it is in.

Instead of combating the problem with trying to pull the residents out of economic despair, give them decent schools, a jobs job or stop cheap handguns from flooding the area.

Let's use our military to treat every black person in the area like an enemy combatant.

Like I said, ridiculous.

View media item 2287458

like i said, put some tanks, infantry on every outta control neighborhood on patrol, until that place starts to resemble a actual US city & not a damn 3rd world warzone.
I'm sure jobs and good public schools would prevent all this nonsense from occurring.

Last edited:
White flight and rampant red lining got the city and many metro areas in the US into state it is in.

Instead of combating the problem with trying to pull the residents out of economic despair, give them decent schools, a jobs job or stop cheap handguns from flooding the area.

Let's use our military to treat every black person in the area like an enemy combatant.

Like I said, ridiculous.
I'm sure sending troops and tanks will improve police-community relations [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

inb4 ****** think it's GTA IV f'real ouchea and swoop up a tank for a joyride.

but seriously, why are y'all even entertaining such foolish commentary?

and...

View media item 2287428

priors.

Like I said, ridiculous.

View media item 2287458

Link me the piece, because you might be making a stupid stats error. You strictly looking and raw numbers and not rates

Especially if that is soliders. Where is the link.

Link me the piece, because you might be making a stupid stats error. You strictly looking and raw numbers and not rates

Especially if that is soliders. Where is the link.

man who gives AF, even if that number is right.

it's the US military vs cats mobbin' around in toyota tundras.

of course that body count is low. it's a manufactured war, the US military casualty rate was never meant to be high. :lol:

wouldn't be surprised if there have been more homicides in Chicago in the same timespan, the premise of the argument itself however is just outlandish and doesn't solve anything.

I'm sure providing jobs would be more effective in decreasing violence than bringing some damn tanks in.
first they need to clean up the mess and change the culture there, before they can even think about putting jobs out there.

why u think they are in this mess in the first place....ain't no smart business willing to even to invest in these areas....not good business. CLEAN THE STREETS UP!

first they need to clean up the mess and change the culture there, before they can even think about putting jobs out there.

why u think they are in this mess in the first place....ain't no smart business willing to even to invest in these areas....not good business. CLEAN THE STREETS UP!
Do you know that the majority of people who live in high-crime areas don't commit these horrendous crimes?

Back
Top Bottom