Chicagoland check in!!

^ oh word, cuz my girl's nephew is from arlington heights. goes to bghs right now and is headin to depaul like u.
-=-=FROM THE CITY OF WIND=-=-​

Everyone check out Flip Jays post for Chicago Summit April 21st. Lets all try and go!
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

South Suburbs All Day. Hazel Crest
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com

i got to the popeyes across bghs every week. mmmmmm mmmmm B!tc%

whos got the best dank here? we can bet some sneakers on that if u want.

though i dont live in Death Plaines anymore, i still chill everywhere round that mofo MG,sko.,niles,PR,schaum.,EG.......

maine east > barrington

yeah check out my post about the sneaker swap on april 21... I have a thread going... there will lots of stuff to check out at the event.

Raised in Humboldt Park then survived on the westside of Chicago, and now, 30 years later, laying low and successful in the northshore. Much love to the OG Jivers that told me better things were comin'. Always believed it, and now I'm coming home to give back. Thanks for keeping me away this long.

Bucktown (I live on the other side of western though)

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

Sox Side-South Side
Bridgeport :wink:
wink.gif

Watch the Cubs spend 300 million and still not have a post season birth.
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Reppin' Bridgeport to the fullest but now reside in Elk Grove Village where it gets real gangsta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Me & the boy E.Z. both reppin the south subs. Trust we got heat out this way.
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

Kankakee was the raising place...now reside South Side...over east...84th and Cottage
And he was never heard from again...

We don't need a summit. Everybody can just come to the July 4th weekend thing at Marquette Park in Gary that they do every year. That shh is usually JUMPING! I'm talking women, music, food, and people EVERYWHERE and it's right on the beach. :pimp:
pimp.gif
The REGIME
Has THE FOUNDATION jumped the shark and gone packin?
I tell em it's bigger fish to fry, let's get it Krakken!!
Haven't you seen the ad in the Times ???
You _s is bate man and finna get crunched like Cap'n

Northwest Burbs here... can find me in Humboldt Park Area pretty regularly though, born there, lots of family there.

Since this thread was re upped, who's going to Dunkxchange? PM/email me!
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

south suburbs

sauk village

grew up in dolton and calumet city
"GO"
Fried Chicken n Onions
CHI-City Swag

well mr. Flint Grey, i will be in attendance, bring your wallet so you can buy all of my stuff.....

call me tomorrow, i ll be in the city....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Back
Top Bottom