CHICHARITO signs with Utd?! How you say Manure in Spanish?

goalposter.jpg

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm not trying to instigate or anything but I'm just wondering...how many Mexican players have had prolonged European success? Rafa Marquez has obviously done well for himself but it doesn't seem like many other Mexicans have been able to adjust to the European game. Ofcourse there are some young Mexicans playing for huge European clubs but it'll take a while before we can assess them.
Hugo Sanchez, Luis Garcia, Osorio, Salcido and Guardado (he is the star in Deportivo but he is only been there for 2 seasons). It's like with every country, you get excellent players in the home league, that not always assure that you gonna get a excellent player in other country.

Argentina and Brasil are the same way, just that in México 1 of 1000 go to Europe, wile Argentina and Brasil get 1 of 50, it's just an estadistic thing.

Also this is HUGE for Chicharito and for México, you don't know how many people love this guy. I live in Guadalajara and people go insane for him. This is like every kids dream. Inspirational **$+, right over here...

And this ain't no 'selling t-shirts' thing, Barcelona, Man Utd, Madrid, Inter, Milan already have the game on lock over here.
nacho knows what hes talking about, guadalajara peeps (those who support chivas, damn atlas and tecos) absolutly LOVE chicharo, hell, even my 3 cousins who are americanistas (and actually LIVE in guadalajara
ohwell.gif
) love him as soon as he puts that mexico kit on, so i hope he does well in ManU, ill most deff be getting that jersey...

...ohh and nacho, vamos al partido de chivas vs man u
laugh.gif
, si me voy a "visitar" a mi familia en esas fechas
pimp.gif
, iba a ir al clasico pero como no se iba a jugar en el nuevo estadio,  mejor compre boletos de avion para el DF a ver el partido de despedida de la seleccion contra chile

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

OH %%%# I'm DEFINITELY getting his kit 1st day a number is announced

chicharo said it himself on an espn latino interview, he wants #14 but if its not available, hell take anything, random fact, the only number not taken right now in Man U's roster, from 1-20, is 14
happy.gif
(just heard in on espn), crossing fingers...

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by emok

Is he going to finish the season with chivas?

his last game is in July, right after the world cup he joins them.
Technically he already finished the season. All of the players on Aguirre's list for the following four exhibition games will no longer play for their teams and instead start training as a group for those games. From what I read, his last game with Chivas will be the inaugural match at the new Chivas stadium were he will play one half with Chivas and the other half with Manchester United.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

God, I hope Nortenos don't follow soccer

I feel you on that!
laugh.gif

But this is good news for sure!
I can't wait to see him play for one of the top 5 clubs in the world.
I have good feelings about El Tri dominating in this years world cup. Just wait and see!

and Hugo Sanchez was the best player for several seasons when he played in Europe.
I think Chicharito can surpass him.

It's definately bittersweet new man...
it's great that he is getting a chance with a great team like Man U... but, we will miss him at Chivas.

Hopefully he makes it over there... going to be hard though.

so guys other than his 4 goals in his first 4 starts for the national side, how's he played for his club in the regular season? games played, goals assists all that sort of stuff

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm not trying to instigate or anything but I'm just wondering...how many Mexican players have had prolonged European success? Rafa Marquez has obviously done well for himself but it doesn't seem like many other Mexicans have been able to adjust to the European game. Ofcourse there are some young Mexicans playing for huge European clubs but it'll take a while before we can assess them.
Hugo Sanchez, Luis Garcia, Osorio, Salcido and Guardado (he is the star in Deportivo but he is only been there for 2 seasons). It's like with every country, you get excellent players in the home league, that not always assure that you gonna get a excellent player in other country.

Argentina and Brasil are the same way, just that in México 1 of 1000 go to Europe, wile Argentina and Brasil get 1 of 50, it's just an estadistic thing.

Also this is HUGE for Chicharito and for México, you don't know how many people love this guy. I live in Guadalajara and people go insane for him. This is like every kids dream. Inspirational **$+, right over here...

And this ain't no 'selling t-shirts' thing, Barcelona, Man Utd, Madrid, Inter, Milan already have the game on lock over here.
nacho knows what hes talking about, guadalajara peeps (those who support chivas, damn atlas and tecos) absolutly LOVE chicharo, hell, even my 3 cousins who are americanistas (and actually LIVE in guadalajara
ohwell.gif
) love him as soon as he puts that mexico kit on, so i hope he does well in ManU, ill most deff be getting that jersey...

...ohh and nacho, vamos al partido de chivas vs man u
laugh.gif
, si me voy a "visitar" a mi familia en esas fechas
pimp.gif
, iba a ir al clasico pero como no se iba a jugar en el nuevo estadio,  mejor compre boletos de avion para el DF a ver el partido de despedida de la seleccion contra chile
Ya estas! Si hay $$ nos la aventamos, a ver en cuanto los retacan xD Y ese partido contra Chile va a estar perrisimo en el Azteca...
pimp.gif

And I remembered today that Borghetti had a solid two season in Bolton, I just lost his track before he was in Arabai Saudita getting that petro-money...

And Chicharo was beasting this season, last season was great but this one was beyond awesome, he scored two times in 3 games and had 9 goals in 13 matches, being out in 2 games... he was just out of this world this season...
pimp.gif

Also his grandpa was in a World Cup, his father played in Tecos, so it's a family thing
smokin.gif

He had 10 goals in 10 matches this season and 15 in 24 last year (they play 2 seasons a year).Didn't know he could finish with either foot. And I thought he was taller than 5'9". Kid got up on that header versus New Zealand.

I remember his career debut.. He scored a goal and they had only put him in for about 10 min.

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

OH %%%# I'm DEFINITELY getting his kit 1st day a number is announced
chicharo said it himself on an espn latino interview, he wants #14 but if its not available, hell take anything, random fact, the only number not taken right now in Man U's roster, from 1-20, is 14
happy.gif
(just heard in on espn), crossing fingers...
Zoran Tosic used that number when he signed for United...he's now on loan at FC Cologne...
they might give it to Hernandez or have Tosic continue to use it when he comes back...

Originally Posted by M4rioL

That's great for him but I really don't see much playing time because he has to compete with the other players in his position e.g Berbatov, Owen, Rafael etc.
Rafael's a defender...
Owen's too injury-proned and Berba's inconsistent form might just suggest that Chicharito will play alongside Rooney more often than we think...

Back
Top Bottom