Chick-fil-A Appreciation

I stopped by yesterday to grab breakfast. I arrived around 10:40ish, but still managed to get a Chicken Biscuit...so clutch! Then, I remembered they'reclosed on Sundays, so I had a Chicken Sandwich for dinner. *!%% was just scrumptious.

Plus, the employees there are mad nice. They always make sure I'm straight. I've never had a bad experience.
pimp.gif

One of the best fast food resturants with quality food. There only 1 in new york and its in some college food court in manhattan somewhere, one day ill bthere....

The truth indeed! Whenever I work near one I eat it! The customer service is impeccable not that I give a %*!$. My favorite sauces are Polynesian & BBQ.

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

minis.jpg

CRACK!!!
pimp.gif
hell yeah. every morning after my first class last year thats what i would get.

and they lemonade is always on point

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

minis.jpg

CRACK!!!
pimp.gif

those mini biscuits aren't like the full size joints. They are sweeter. Chik-fil-A sauce is the only reason I go there. I get a taste for the nugget saucemore that the actual chicken

Never had it til I moved to Socal. Been there dozens of times now. The only fast food I still enjoy.
pimp.gif

Chick-Fil-A Sauce is CRACKKKKK.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Rather eat Chick-fil-A than any other fast food place, Chicken strips are off the hook, it's been a minute though.

I remember one time I almost called up to tell the manager how nice dude at the window was. Their customer service is GREAT. one day the manager gave out freechicken sandwich coupons cuz we waited in line at the drive thru. Wasn't even that long.

Probably my favorite fast food place, I always get the Deluxe chicken sandwich with lemonade.

Uggghhhh the nuggets.....They would probably be my last meal if I were on death row.

And in case you didn't know, they close on Sundays because the founders were/are VERY religious.

--Appreciated. I haven't tried the spicy sandwich yet.
--I will agree about the employees. Always nice peoples workin up in there.

Back
Top Bottom