Chick-fil-A Appreciation

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

AlBooBoo5 wrote:
I do not support them because of their christian affiliation
Must suck to have to boycott the two best fast food places: Chick-Fil-A and In-N-Out.

There is not an in-n-out even remotely close to me. As far as it sucking to have to choose between my beliefs or a burger I think it is pretty easy decision

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

UNFORGIVABLE.

I hit my lady up with this every time we walk by the school food court...
roll.gif

Chic-Fil-A is probably the only fast food restaurant I would never turn down. Classic Chicken Sandwhich w/ Chic-Fil-A Sauce = Amazing.

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

One of the best fast food resturants with quality food. There only 1 in new york and its in some college food court in manhattan somewhere, one day ill b there....

Its at the Weinstein FootCourt on University Place at NYU (Right near washington square park). My sister goes there and I beast her meal points for chick fil A

Do they also sell their sweet tea? I swear they have the best sweet tea for a fast food restaurant

i don't think it's been mentioned yet, but i think their advertising campaign is one of the best i've seentoo. the 'eat more chicken' misspelled with cows as their mascots (representing the beef from the other fast food restaurants) is aningenius idea, imo.

EDIT: ya'll keep talking about this chick-fil-a sauce, i need to try it soon...

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

One of the best fast food resturants with quality food. There only 1 in new york and its in some college food court in manhattan somewhere, one day ill b there....
its at NYU. i didnt even know there was a Chick-Fil-A in NY state until i visited there acouple weeks ago. i know some people at NYU and i alwaysgo to Chick-Fil-A now when i go down there.

Had one at my school (Howard University), was there all the damn time.
smh.gif
at yall for not even mentioning the cookies and cream milkshake

PURE CRACK!!!!

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Just got my free chicken sandwich coupons in the mail.

Woot.
pimp.gif

info? my boy always gets some @ his house and i always wanted to get some
got a stand @ my school too so when i actually stay for lunch i always smash on 1

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Plus, the employees there are mad nice. They always make sure I'm straight. I've never had a bad experience.
pimp.gif

seriously whenever i go there early in the morning they just set me up for a great day
laugh.gif

yeah i wish we had drive thrus..in dc/md/va theres one right across the street from where i live but im too lazy to go into that mall.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Plus, the employees there are mad nice. They always make sure I'm straight. I've never had a bad experience.
pimp.gif

seriously whenever i go there early in the morning they just set me up for a great day
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But all jokes aside...I don't think anyone is messing with there chicken sandwich

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But all jokes aside...I don't think anyone is messing with there chicken sandwich

Yea. McDonalds tried
smh.gif

chick-fil-a is always appreciated plus i always get coupons for free sandwiches from the girls that work there.

Coupons from their calendars never expire, even though they have an expiration date. Love it.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

The truth indeed! Whenever I work near one I eat it! The customer service is impeccable not that I give a %*!$. My favorite sauces are Polynesian & BBQ.

Yes, you do.

Back
Top Bottom