Chicks that can't spell unappreciation: Vol You stupid %+$ %@*@@, You think you doing it huh?

Wassup nt, it seems to me that alot of these girls that are busy making sure that hair,nails and make up is done is so into them selves so much that they are forgetting to pick up a dictionary and learn how to spell a few words sometimes. So im on my facebook and this one girl is trying to say she is tired but the dumb broad spells trired, this other one is trying to say that her man bought her something but this dummy types bout and another one tries to say being but this clown types beging. Come on nt some of us aint spelling B champs but little words such as tired, bought and being you should know how spell and it kills me because some of them think they are the hottest thing since slice bread. Omg dont let me start on the ones who can't say a proper sentence or can't hold a proper conversation. anyone can relate?

why you bringing fb business to nt

if u got that big of a problem with her make a status about it

and your grammar sucks btw, pot

I'm torn between my sig and telling you that it's 'spelling bee'.

I'm just gonna say "go Cowboys" and leave...

sometimes I assume they text too fast but that $!%! is a turnoff. Then again I'm picky #@@ hell..

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Wassup nt, it seems to me that alot of these girls that are busy making sure that hair,nails and make up is done is so into them selves so much that they are forgetting to pick up a dictionary and learn how to spell a few words sometimes. So im on my facebook and this one girl is trying to say she is tired but the dumb broad spells trired, this other one is trying to say that her man bought her something but this dummy types bout and another one tries to say being but this clown types beging. Come on nt some of us aint spelling B champs but little words such are tired, bought and being you should know how spell and it kills me because some of them think they are the hottest thing since slice bread. Omg dont let me start on the ones who can't say a proper sentence or can't hold a proper conversation. anyone can relate?
I hope you did this just to be funny.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

seems like you have problems and can't read why dont you make it your status to  %%$% if you cant relate, anymore probs pm me aint got time for clowns like you

OP is right.. and so is my dude Lupe

[/lupe] "And baby girl, what does it matter where your purse from?
Your hurr done, your nails did, your !$* fat, but you’re dumb" [/lupe]

Originally Posted by FedExciter

seems like you have problems and can't read why dont you make it your status to  %%$% if you cant relate, anymore probs pm me aint got time for clowns like you

son you ranting about a girl spelling tired as trired, ever heard of a typo?

your whole post is riddled with grammar and spelling mistakes son you have no room to talk

dont get mad, just get you and them girls from your fb some grammar lessons and stop throwing rocks in that glass house of yours

Wassup nt, it seems to me that alot of these girls that are busy making sure that hair,nails and make up is done is so into them selves so much that they are forgetting to pick up a dictionary and learn how to spell a few words sometimes. So im on my facebook and this one girl is trying to say she is tired but the dumb broad spells trired, this other one is trying to say that her man bought her something but this dummy types bout and another one tries to say being but this clown types beging. Come on nt some of us aint spelling B champs but little words such are tired, bought and being you should know how spell and it kills me because some of them think they are the hottest thing since slice bread. Omg dont let me start on the ones who can't say a proper sentence or can't hold a proper conversation. anyone can relate?
thinkin.gif

heh reminds me of this girl who bragged that she is in English honors and types like those +%#@%*% chicks... "aYo wazz good boi" type $#@$

Originally Posted by late registration

thinkin.gif
laugh.gif
wow yall never fail to amaze me, one word wow dude  forgot about reading and looked for the mistake
roll.gif

thinkin.gif
laugh.gif
wow yall never fail to amaze me, one word wow dude  forgot about reading and looked for the mistake
roll.gif
people are human and sometimes make typos just like you did, let them live... But real talk there is no excuse for spelling bought bout SMDH
laugh.gif
: {

Reminds me of this book I'm reading in class "Their Eyes Are Watching God"...OMG, it's horrible reading all the "slangs"
mad.gif

I say you just tell her she sucks at grammar, become her tutor and take it down when the chance presents itself.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

thinkin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
people are human and sometimes make typos just like you did, let them live... But real talk there is no excuse for spelling bought bout SMDH
laugh.gif
: {
i know, i am not saying mistakes don't happen but im talking from seeing it constantly from the same chicks that think they are the hottest things around you know.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I say you just tell her she sucks at grammar, become her tutor and take it down when the chance presents itself.
on another note this is not a bad idea. lol

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

on another note this is not a bad idea. lol
All jokes aside the first thing I do is tell a female if she is going to text me or email me a lot I can't read all of that madness. You get points for being assertive, wanting her to better herself and you get the cheeks.

This one guy sent me a text saying "house your weekend". I haven't talked to him since and he still hits me up.

^ take it easy on him

ive sent taxt and even wrote things in school papers because i was thinking of something and ended up typing what i was thinking about instead of what i intended to write

Back
Top Bottom