Chicks working those angles...vol. Damn you Tom, Damn you to Hell!

yea why do these girls do this

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

wait now,

i know all them other broads are beat, but yall fakin if yall saying yall wouldnt smash the first chick.

97n2wo.jpg

5vvzhw.jpg

14ad1ms.jpg

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Ive seen your pics. You're very pretty.

Unless i've been had. Word to this post.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Ive seen your pics. You're very pretty.

Unless i've been had. Word to this post.

thanks. it's a running joke (but they are serious) that i have a PHD in geometry or some @%!+.
laugh.gif
i just don't post slutty pics on NT or what haveyou because i'm not looking for ettention. i'm not skinny, but i'm not fat either... i just have a fat head
laugh.gif

Some people are just not photogenic, and some are really photogenic and their face is built to take good pictures. I know some people where pictures do not dothem justice and they just do not take good pictures.

As for some girls, they look AMAZING in pictures due to the editing, extensive heavy make-up and photoshop they do on the pictures, but then you look at normalnon-touched up pictures, they look still good, but a bit different. I have this flawless beauuuutiful cousin that lives overseas. You can tell she uses thosephotoshop programs where you give yourself makeovers and it allows you to touch up, such as changing make-up and putting fake eyelashes on the picture. She isdrop dead gorgeous, but when you see candid pics, she looks gorgeous still, but you can see where the pictures were touched up majorly. Does it make me a badcousin if I post pictures to show an example?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Some people are just not photogenic, and some are really photogenic and their face is built to take good pictures. I know some people where pictures do not do them justice and they just do not take good pictures.

As for some girls, they look AMAZING in pictures due to the editing, extensive heavy make-up and photoshop they do on the pictures, but then you look at normal non-touched up pictures, they look still good, but a bit different. I have this flawless beauuuutiful cousin that lives overseas. You can tell she uses those photoshop programs where you give yourself makeovers and it allows you to touch up, such as changing make-up and putting fake eyelashes on the picture. She is drop dead gorgeous, but when you see candid pics, she looks gorgeous still, but you can see where the pictures were touched up majorly. Does it make me a bad cousin if I post pictures to show an example?
i'm afraid not. go ahead and post.

Yo I don't give a @*@@ about them broads
laugh.gif

I mean of course, this is NT and we all smash models and dimes...Lol

I never said I was smash any of these broads the point of the post is angles...I swear _'s don't read for ##@@
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Some people are just not photogenic, and some are really photogenic and their face is built to take good pictures. I know some people where pictures do not do them justice and they just do not take good pictures.

As for some girls, they look AMAZING in pictures due to the editing, extensive heavy make-up and photoshop they do on the pictures, but then you look at normal non-touched up pictures, they look still good, but a bit different. I have this flawless beauuuutiful cousin that lives overseas. You can tell she uses those photoshop programs where you give yourself makeovers and it allows you to touch up, such as changing make-up and putting fake eyelashes on the picture. She is drop dead gorgeous, but when you see candid pics, she looks gorgeous still, but you can see where the pictures were touched up majorly. Does it make me a bad cousin if I post pictures to show an example?
The Truth^^^^

Back
Top Bottom