Chicks working those angles...vol. Damn you Tom, Damn you to Hell!

word, ugly/fat girls trying to fool you into thinking they look good
indifferent.gif

i wont lie. im photogenic, i just am. i dont think i look the same in pictures. if i was to meet up with someone i dont think they could point me out.

dunks87 wrote:
FreezeTag wrote:
BallinB wrote:
that is a horrible selection of broads

what can i say...i guess the chicks around here are weak.

maybe you should consider moving. YUCK. angles aren't doing anything for these girls. how could you have been fooled?! attention to detail is KEY. nomo

i just moved back
frown.gif

I was spoiled by Cali's beautiful chicks, but shidd hood broads around here are 90% trash. I would never touch these birds with a sober mind, only underthe influence. believe me

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Some people are just not photogenic, and some are really photogenic and their face is built to take good pictures. I know some people where pictures do not do
them justice and they just do not take good pictures.

As for some girls, they look AMAZING in pictures due to the editing, extensive heavy make-up and photoshop they do on the pictures, but then you look at normal
non-touched up pictures, they look still good, but a bit different. I have this flawless beauuuutiful cousin that lives overseas. You can tell she uses those
photoshop programs where you give yourself makeovers and it allows you to touch up, such as changing make-up and putting fake eyelashes on the picture. She is
drop dead gorgeous, but when you see candid pics, she looks gorgeous still, but you can see where the pictures were touched up majorly. Does it make me a bad
cousin if I post pictures to show an example?

2hdtmpt.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

i wont lie. im photogenic, i just am. i dont think i look the same in pictures. if i was to meet up with someone i dont think they could point me out.
Really? I would think different because you have such prominent features that come through in pictures. So, I would think you look the same inperson.

A couple of months ago, I met a guy who saw my pics first...First thing he says to me, you look exactly like you do in your pictures. However, depending on myangles, in pictures, I can look different from the next. It is because I have a strong jaw and cheekbones which sometimes give me a different look in pictures.

What I find it so funny with some girls....They know which side of their face is the "good" side to take pictures.
laugh.gif
I have friends who willpurposely position themselves at an angle to show the good side. I can be guilty of it too. My good side is the left side of my face.

every girl the OP posted was a mud-duck in the "this" pic and the "that" pic. those birds should have been labeled as "it"

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

random question...how many pic do you think a chick takes before she thinks its perfect?
so i was going through my pages of myspace friends today...and i thought some of these broads work hard for those good shots.

my homegirl always telling me about how she gets at least 10 random friend requests and messages daily...its the angles baby, the angles!!!

this
30vcaog.jpg

that
52doqu.jpg

this
6xyo93.jpg
wink.gif

that
2a9ei2p.jpg
alien.gif

this
28gz23a.jpg
smile.gif

that
15yi6pw.jpg
mad.gif

this
m8ph7t.jpg
eyes.gif

that
dhcw79.jpg
SHE LOOKS WAY BETTER HERE
this
14w7hox.jpg
SHE LOOKING LIKE SHES IN NEED OF GOOD POUNDING, LEGS LOOKING NICE
devil.gif

that
11l1qp4.jpg
sick.gif

now this chick added me on some random crap a while back. she def got me, i still would smash but she tricked the hell outta me tho.
281926g.jpg
grin.gif

t8x26d.jpg

mlpj0i.jpg
ohwell.gif

like i said i still would smash but i didnt know she was this thick
21kzama.jpg
pimp.gif

2v94ub9.jpg
devil.gif
I WANNA SEE MORE TO MAKE A CLEAR CHOICE. CUZ THAT +@% IS CALLING ME
devil.gif

roll.gif

Homegirl in the onsie laid it all on the line... she aint hiding anything... NOTHING less flattering for a fat chick than a 1 peice.
like stated a bunch of times, all of those chicks need to be roasted, but not for their angles.
candid pics vs. posed pics doesn't always = angles.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Some people are just not photogenic, and some are really photogenic and their face is built to take good pictures. I know some people where pictures do not do them justice and they just do not take good pictures.

As for some girls, they look AMAZING in pictures due to the editing, extensive heavy make-up and photoshop they do on the pictures, but then you look at normal non-touched up pictures, they look still good, but a bit different. I have this flawless beauuuutiful cousin that lives overseas. You can tell she uses those photoshop programs where you give yourself makeovers and it allows you to touch up, such as changing make-up and putting fake eyelashes on the picture. She is drop dead gorgeous, but when you see candid pics, she looks gorgeous still, but you can see where the pictures were touched up majorly. Does it make me a bad cousin if I post pictures to show an example?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2qm16ja.gif

$$@ you talking about? They all look bad in the "this" pictures too.
roll.gif
I thought this was gonna be a thread about dramatic difference in peoples defaults but they all look they same.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom