Chic's staring you down to Turn you Down UnAppreciation......

dmoney82

Banned
Am I the only one that has had this happen and hates the +*$ out of it?

A chic is eying the hell of you like she wants you to come holler and when you go holla she's on some other +*$. SMH

What the +*$ you keep lookin at me for if you ain't tryin to let me smang that out??!!!

Am I the only one that has had this happen and hates the +*$ out of it?

A chic is eying the hell of you like she wants you to come holler and when you go holla she's on some other +*$. SMH

What the +*$ you keep lookin at me for if you ain't tryin to let me smang that out??!!!

its either you coming off the wrong way or she is having a bad day. Never thought of it like this but a buddy tell me half the time its her such as her being on her period or wha tnot

its either you coming off the wrong way or she is having a bad day. Never thought of it like this but a buddy tell me half the time its her such as her being on her period or wha tnot

It's like when you're nearsighted and see someone that you think is good looking but then when you get a closer look they are fugly as hell to you. Maybe this happened to you, sir.

It's like when you're nearsighted and see someone that you think is good looking but then when you get a closer look they are fugly as hell to you. Maybe this happened to you, sir.

These type of girls are only after attention.

No matter how good you think they look they aren't good for girlfriend material.

These type of girls are only after attention.

No matter how good you think they look they aren't good for girlfriend material.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't think I'm a bad looking dude and never had a problem getting women... In ATL it's pretty easy but I never get it when women do this and half the time they just average looking. Not even the bad ones

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't think I'm a bad looking dude and never had a problem getting women... In ATL it's pretty easy but I never get it when women do this and half the time they just average looking. Not even the bad ones

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Am I the only one that has had this happen and hates the %*% out of it?

A chic is eying the hell of you like she wants you to come holler and when you go holla she's on some other %*%. SMH

What the %*% you keep lookin at me for if you ain't tryin to let me smang that out??!!!

e64lm1.jpg

You have no game, guy

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Am I the only one that has had this happen and hates the %*% out of it?

A chic is eying the hell of you like she wants you to come holler and when you go holla she's on some other %*%. SMH

What the %*% you keep lookin at me for if you ain't tryin to let me smang that out??!!!

e64lm1.jpg

You have no game, guy

it must be in Atlanta since 80% of the dudes are gay according to twitter and my boy Tris from STL.

it must be in Atlanta since 80% of the dudes are gay according to twitter and my boy Tris from STL.

No game needed, They don't even give u time.

I don't have game tho, I bag em off the first random thing that comes to mind or off looks. I ain't the one to brag but I have no problem getting laid. Trust me, I  just hate when women do this $!+ . Dudes with "Game" lose. Be yaself , make her laugh and you win. Period. They ain't got time for you serious "How yours day" type dudes. I don't give a $!+ bout her day. They know what time is is, just keep em entertained, laughing and with a full stomach, its a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom