Chic's staring you down to Turn you Down UnAppreciation......

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Maybe she thinks she knows you or that you are familiar?

A bit off topic, but I have seen this happen to friends. So men approach us and try to pick us up. Then the girl who tends to be the "leader" of the pack or the outspoken one says something to brush the men off. 
The second part of your post doesn't reflect my behavior so I left it out, but I had to address this. Why do you girls act like that anyways? I've tried initiating conversations with girls who are part of a group and one of the other girls is GUARANTEED to butt in. Your friend is a grown women, if I'm being respectful why not just let her decide for herself whether she wants to talk to me or not?
If one of my guy friends did that to me he would get smacked in the face, or at the very least owe me a jack and coke from the bar 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Maybe she thinks she knows you or that you are familiar?

A bit off topic, but I have seen this happen to friends. So men approach us and try to pick us up. Then the girl who tends to be the "leader" of the pack or the outspoken one says something to brush the men off. 
The second part of your post doesn't reflect my behavior so I left it out, but I had to address this. Why do you girls act like that anyways? I've tried initiating conversations with girls who are part of a group and one of the other girls is GUARANTEED to butt in. Your friend is a grown women, if I'm being respectful why not just let her decide for herself whether she wants to talk to me or not?
If one of my guy friends did that to me he would get smacked in the face, or at the very least owe me a jack and coke from the bar 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom