chief keef gets snitched on vol...thats that s*** i dont like...audio woooooooooow

Stupid rappers smoking weed disregarding the law, guy doing his job and most likely supporting his family. You guys have the wrong concept of SNITCHING.
Its not even about being a rapper it could have been a random dude. Calling the cops is going a little to far.
right, coulda told security, the manager..ran straight to the police though like he seen a body in that room :smh:

It just creates unnecessary drama.

Leave the situation alone. No one is being hurt or disturbed.

Theres prolly 10 other guests at that hotel doing drugs too.

I COMPLETELY am against this....

If im the minority here so be it.
The hotel is being hurt by this.  Stop acting like a clown.

He is one someone ELSES private property smoking in what I'm sure is a non smoking room. 

When he leaves and that smell is embedded into the bed/walls for the next guest to go in there and smell, that person is going to complain to the hotel and possibly ask for money off of their bill for being put in a room like that and/or they will go and write a bad review on tripadvisor.

I don't know if you realize how important something like tripadvisor is to a hotel but if people are on there writing about how the rooms smell like weed - that is going to reflect pretty damn poorly on the business.

Not to mention the GM of said hotel can look at this and find out which room the person complained about and see that Maintenence logged a "leak check" in that room on the night before, then its that Maintenence man's fault that he "just went about his day mane."

Police getting called to arrest someone smoking weed in a hotel is a waste of police.

If he was settin up shop or had guns then of course its warranted...
I understand nt has their opinions on snitching being right or wrong,
And its a valid argument.

But imo, unless its dangerous to others, extremely disturbing, or blatantly illegal...
Mind your business.

Thats my 2....if u disagree then thats fine jimmies firmly in place.
Good convo so far tho.

Last edited:
I feel like they should have directly asked them to leave instead of sneaking off to call the police

I feel like they should have directly asked them to leave instead of sneaking off to call the police

Police getting called to arrest someone smoking weed in a hotel is a waste of police.

If he was settin up shop or had guns then of course its warranted...
I understand nt has their opinions on snitching being right or wrong,
And its a valid argument.

But imo, unless its dangerous to others, extremely disturbing, or blatantly illegal...
Mind your business
basic concept of not snitchin...type of dudes to run down the ticket man and tell him your parking meter 5 mins over smh

If I was working maintenance I would've just told superiors at the hotel so they could deal with it. The smell is straight AWFUL and I wouldn't want to be the next man to get that room.

It's quite clear to see that some people still don't know what the word "snitching" means or when it applies to a particular situation.  Dudes out here still don't know the game and everything in it.  Also, the security guard or caller might have OD by calling the cops, but it was still good that he did something.  Keef shouldn't have been smoking in the room.  No guest of future guest of the hotel wants to deal with that.

That would have sufficed.
You really think they would have left?
roll.gif

I'm a manager at a Hilton so I think I probably know a little bit more about how these interactions go than you do... But asking people to leave the hotel due to them being obnoxious and/or drunk/high works probably about 1 time out of 20.  Most of the time even the threat of police being called doesn't do anything.

"Chief Keef" is an uneducated, self-entitled rapper from the Chi... You really think hes gonna GAF about what the maintenence or even security guy have to say?  You think he woulda up and left the hotel with his boys cause he got caught baking out his hotel room? Nah.
laugh.gif

Snitching? Lol thats a dude earning his paycheck. He sounded like he was white, what did you really expect him to do? Ask him to hit the blunt and get in on the runner they had? Everybody knows you cant blow in a hotel room, thats why u put towels under the door and open a window. He called 911 for what reason idk, but if this happened to me (similar things have), yoh charge it to the game.

all I know is that if I were staying in that hotel and could smell it. I would of wanted the hotel to do something about it.

Soooo the people on the maintenance guys side would have done the same thing?
Not judging just curious.

You never seen someone OD, vehicular homicide or children getting a hold to narcotics and paraphernalia while the parent is in a high induced sleep. There's never a such thing as going too far when dealing with ANY type of narcotics.
But they were smoking weed.... Noone was talking about other drugs.

ga is the worst

slow *** red state and all these people who dont want change

its just earth like keef say :rofl: :smokin

I would have called the local police, not 911, but you're damn right I would have. It's my job to keep the standards of the hotel I work at up. If guests complain, they don't return, they don't return, vacancies increase, and first thing the hotel will look at cutting back on.....ME (staff). So yeah, I would do the same thing.

You all must be failing to realize that this is a business. If ol boy didn't do something and an accident happened to another person inside the hotel that's bad press and a potential lawsuit. I'm a black male 24 yr old and I would have done the same thing and don't act like any of yall cats would have walked into Keefs room talmbout "aye yall fools put that loud out". :rolleyes

Naw, I would of told security or management and let them handle it. But this dude said he was security didn't he? If I were security or management then I would of asked them to leave first, but like fraij said more than likely they wouldn't, then I would call the police's line instead of 911. That's the only thing i could possibly have a problem with

Nomad usually I agree with you but not this time. That man supports his family by doing maintenance work and other crap. Calling police like he is James Bond is above the call of duty. It's a rapper that is a millionaire. Let him smoke a few blunts and just chill. He doesn't get a raise for calling the police so f it. Let that man do what he wants in his room. He ain't the only person smoking in a hotel room.

I would have called the local police, not 911, but you're damn right I would have. It's my job to keep the standards of the hotel I work at up. If guests complain, they don't return, they don't return, vacancies increase, and first thing the hotel will look at cutting back on.....ME (staff). So yeah, I would do the same thing.

Honest valid point. Repped

I stand by my view, but i respect your jo as well.

View media item 422513

Reminds me that the maintenence guy in our apartment last year called the cops because he thought he saw a meth lab in my roommate's room -- swear to God. We had the damn Feds roll up to campus and pluck us from classes to question us before they were granted a search warrant by judge. Took away our phones, wouldn't let us call a lawyer or anyone. So crazy, felt like it was some next level punk'd. There was zero narcotics in the crib, roommate had some harmless engineering project in his room. They still destroyed our crib though. No apologies, no nothing. All because of some over zealous maintenance guy.
You'd be surprised what's being cooked up and sold on campuses. You may have saw him over zealous but he was doing his job. I had a cop on campus tell me that when they were doing winter break inspections, they found a full on weed growing operation in one of the student apartments. Just a few years ago, the DEA rolled up to the school and snatched someone out the dorm for selling prescription pills in large quantities.

As far as the OG topic goes, the security guard did the right thing. If the manager of the hotel called the cops would he have been a snitch? Keith Cozart and his entourage aren't exactly law abiding citizens and would have laughed in the face of the manager had they been asked to leave the hotel. Its not the point that there could have been other people doing drugs. The point is that they were doing enough of it to where it became a nuisance to other guests on the floor.

If dude was only hotel maintenance what he should have done was gone to the manager first and let the manager make call on what should be done. I feel hotel security should have gotten involved first. Then if the problem persist they contact law enforcement. I agree that calling the cops first was a waste of time when the problem could have been handled internally. Let the hotel employees do their jobs.

Back
Top Bottom