**CHIEF KEEF**

^^^^ 
roll.gif

And that Grammy line at the end was stupid. idgaf  
grin.gif

most the **!$+# i speak w from the englewood area say he's a clown/snitch, but then again ppl always gonna throw salt when ur next up.

who? and where they from? they from Lamron? they cant be BDs..the way everybody beefin wit EBK sets, STLs, them bricksquad and Yung Money cats safe to say hed be dead if he was snitchin...them kids be out there on the block man so i dunno where mogs coming from lmao...

smh at jeezy ...know damn well he coulda went harder
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Chicago #*#*%% really speak like Keef tho? Or is this just to sell records.

I can't "unnastan" son. Just keeping it 3 hunna.

Can't Front, son is type trash...sounds just like DG Yola...and where is he now???......

I remember that DG Yola song
laugh.gif

Jeezy's verse on that last song was so terrible
roll.gif
It sounded just like Keef's. The beat is on point though.

A people from harvey ford heights and chicago heights are no joke real talk they just as wild as chicago people.

Originally Posted by az5950

Can't Front, son is type trash...sounds just like DG Yola...and where is he now???......

My guy got shot in the face n it seems like it went all down hill from there.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

dudes saying they would go to a chef/trel show seriously have a death wish lol. I can't think of a better place to catch a stray bullet than a show with both them
Especially since they both apparently beefing with Shy Glizzy (D.C. rapper, he sucks don't bother checking him out).
But what I don't get is why grown @## men are trying to throw salt on lil dude's name. Son is like 18 at MOST, if you're 30+ why are you worried about his life? 
laugh.gif

I dont think you understand how serious dudes in the street take the cred of their hood.. i see lil ##!%+! dying every summer over hood beef
tired.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

most the **!$+# i speak w from the englewood area say he's a clown/snitch, but then again ppl always gonna throw salt when ur next up.

who? and where they from? they from Lamron? they cant be BDs..the way everybody beefin wit EBK sets, STLs, them bricksquad and Yung Money cats safe to say hed be dead if he was snitchin...them kids be out there on the block man so i dunno where mogs coming from lmao...

smh at jeezy ...know damn well he coulda went harder
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I seen Fredo driving down Wicker Park yesterday and I was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Mind blown to say the least
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

dudes saying they would go to a chef/trel show seriously have a death wish lol. I can't think of a better place to catch a stray bullet than a show with both them
Especially since they both apparently beefing with Shy Glizzy (D.C. rapper, he sucks don't bother checking him out).
But what I don't get is why grown @## men are trying to throw salt on lil dude's name. Son is like 18 at MOST, if you're 30+ why are you worried about his life? 
laugh.gif
thats chicago.. old heads run the blocks out here..

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

tired.gif
Speakin about DG Yola i think he droppin some unreleasedtracks next week

i try to like dude and just cant i guess i am to old...its funny he got a song called undastand me cause i be like wth is he saying.. o well 

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

tired.gif
Wow i heard this very recently on ATLs V103 and thought it was new......i never heard it before 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SlimK4 man that's like 07, I remember that coming on during Rap City before track practice

Originally Posted by coryturner

A people from harvey ford heights and chicago heights are no joke real talk they just as wild as chicago people.

that's cuz most of them are from here what you think happen to all the people from state to lake....

Back
Top Bottom