**CHIEF KEEF**

@Primetime21 The Heights is just as wild as the city bro! (Harvey World to) damn near everybody in Chiago Heights Harvey & every town south of the city migrated when they tore down the projects.
I from chicago heights right next to the Ford Factory on the east side its like lil Iraq out there! The state police took over the town & fired the whole police department. As soon as that happend to park forest I went lol #Co-Op's

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

We should really be asking why iLoveHipHop43..aka Wale is supporting this wack @%$ bamma, so I've heard.
and yeah, I called Wale out, because I actually want an answer to my question. 
laugh.gif

word is dude is already with BOA on the humble... blame street money
laugh.gif

I know Trel isn't with the Board anymore but are him and Wale still cool
They are most certainly not.

Originally Posted by chitowngwopboi

@Primetime21 The Heights is just as wild as the city bro! (Harvey World to) damn near everybody in Chiago Heights Harvey & every town south of the city migrated when they tore down the projects.
I from chicago heights right next to the Ford Factory on the east side its like lil Iraq out there! The state police took over the town & fired the whole police department. As soon as that happend to park forest I went lol #Co-Op's
Harvey stopped letting people move into the city for a second bc the crime rate jumped 300% in like a 3-4month span and they didn't have the police man power to combat it.  South Burbs wasn't ready for the gentrification that took place

That keef x trel show will be shut down, undoubtedly. Shy is my mans brother, so I been supporting him from the start, but trel has more potential to go big. This keef - shy beef is dumb though, And I cant clearly figure out what started it? was it the use of "bang bang" ? lol

Originally Posted by Leonidas

That keef x trel show will be shut down, undoubtedly. Shy is my mans brother, so I been supporting him from the start, but trel has more potential to go big. This keef - shy beef is dumb though, And I cant clearly figure out what started it? was it the use of "bang bang" ? lol

Keef is cool with Trel, but he basically hopped outta nowhere and called Shy wack (which is true, but unnecessary).  That's my understanding of it.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by Leonidas

Keef is cool with Trel, but he basically hopped outta nowhere and called Shy wack (which is true, but unnecessary).  That's my understanding of it.
No. Keef posted a Youtube (which he always does of songs he likes). This specific youtube was I believe a song dissing Shy. Shy took that as disrespect as if Keef was cosigning. And Keef just said he just liked the song. Shy started poppin off & Keef just laughed and said well then $%%# you too
laugh.gif

I was at the NYC show...And boy was that just a mess.  As much as I mess with a grip of his songs, he is straight ******ed and is going to keep bumping his head against the ceiling.

A young sell out with a criminal record for a (record) company. I'm not feeling dude. His overuse of the N word on "I Don't Like" almost made me cry.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by chitowngwopboi

Harvey stopped letting people move into the city for a second bc the crime rate jumped 300% in like a 3-4month span and they didn't have the police man power to combat it.  South Burbs wasn't ready for the gentrification that took place
laugh.gif
yeah and half of them came here.

Back
Top Bottom