**CHIEF KEEF**

I have a theory about why this guy isn't as big as he should be.

He was hand picked by Jimmy Iovine and was primed to be the biggest thing in music at one point. In a short amount of time he probably influenced pop culture as much as ANYONE this decade. At face value...he should be 100x the star that 21 Savage is right now. It doesn't make sense that he just didn't sell well and thus nobody wants to deal with him anymore. I'm not buying it.

If anyone remembers that Nore interview on Vlad when he talked about how to get ahead in the business...I think Chief Keef was asked to walk through one of those "doors" and he didn't do it. 

Nah I just think he don't take his career as serious as he should...Dude skipped Big budget video shoots, barely tours, barely promotes the **** he does, he on the run as we speak, his Mixtapes don't be mixed and mastered...And with all of that, he still got a loyal fan base. He just seem content to me.

Lol ain't no luminaughty. Reading too much into it. Keef just a young dude that made it out the hood & got basically all his immediate wants fulfilled so he's content. Simple as that

Last edited:
Finished listening to the whole tape, the whole thing goes other than Hit The Lotto and Short. Keef (or Turbo, idk) produces all the best beats on here. **** is hard.

Haven't gotten all the way thru it yet but So Tree :smokin Check :smokin

Lex Luger sighting's are always appreciated.

Last edited:
So Tree
Check
Knock It Off
Dope Smokes
Go
Reefah
Trying Not To Swear

:smokin :smokin Some of the sound quality is off on certain songs, but it's all good

Last edited:
best songs got worse sound 
mean.gif

My kid lose his mind when fix that come on. That's been our go to.

This joint TOUGH :pimp:

Ain't never messed with IG or had an account on there but I just scanned Sosa's page... dude living life like a young king :lol: :smokin

Trying Not To Swear :smokin

This joint TOUGH :pimp:

Ain't never messed with IG or had an account on there but I just scanned Sosa's page... dude living life like a young king :lol: :smokin

I take this statement back :lol: from front to back it's lackin' heavy but there's some keepers for sure.

Last edited:
***** IM A DOG THEY CAN'T TAME ME

THE LIFE THAT LIVED PROBABLY CHANGED ME

UP FOR 10 DAYS CAUSE I CAN'T SLEEP

A BUNCHA REAL ****** TRAINED ME 

YOUR OWN DOGS WILL CROSS YA MAN IT CAN'T BE

Too real chief sosa 
mean.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
question on knock it off is it me or does the chorus sound like speaker knockers?

This last tape crazy

They picked bruh up yesterday for beating that producers ***, getting charged with armed robbery and assault :smh:

laugh.gif
 we really in the era where ****** are trying to go viral by snitching.

son been all over the internet cheesing about trying to get a check out of this. 

Back
Top Bottom