**CHIEF KEEF**

Keef too broke to get his joints mix & mastered these days? Joint not too bad but sound like an 07 REAL TRAPAHOLICS rip
mean.gif
That joint gotta be old.

his whole tape he released is unmixed and it's killing me because a lot of the beats he produced would GO but they're missing that extra touch.

his whole tape he released is unmixed and it's killing me because a lot of the beats he produced would GO but they're missing that extra touch.

This. Even with a good system you have to turn the volume up to outrageous levels :lol:

This. Even with a good system you have to turn the volume up to outrageous levels
laugh.gif
Exactly, the whole point of Keef is to play at high levels and son is lackin on this latest project

This. Even with a good system you have to turn the volume up to outrageous levels
laugh.gif
Somehow I found a Mastered Version of Two Zero One Seven mixtape. PM anyone if you want the link.

Still waiting for anything from Tray Savage,braindead is a great mixtape. Someone know anything about that guy? Sometimes i check the soundcloud aaand in theory he is dropping braindead 2 in any time and MHGS coming soon in the description on soundcloud but who knows lol

Last edited:

laugh.gif
Exactly, the whole point of Keef is to play at high levels and son is lackin on this latest project

laugh.gif
Somehow I found a Mastered Version of Two Zero One Seven mixtape. PM anyone if you want the link.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@HoosierDaddy317  got that work... mastered version a much better mixtape. What they did to So Tree 
sick.gif

Son can still crank out a banger I see. And Tadoe & ball still refusing to get jobs at mcdonalds smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom