**CHIEF KEEF**

^ I don't give a damn what co-sign he has. He could go platinum for all I care I really don't give a @*%$. You all defensive over boy like yall in a relationship. And how is dom a hipster-rapper. I see why you like dude though, you've got lil b in your sig. I digress

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

Thought this Don't Like remix was supposed to have dropped by now

Kanye keeps asking Keef to rewrite his verse hoping he would spit at least one decent bar
Never gonna happen 
laugh.gif

grown men mad a 16yr old is buzzin thats NT

Keef grindin tho hope wherever he signs they let him do him.

Hope he doesnt sign with Jeezy tho dont see Young puttin him in the best situation.

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Kanye keeps asking Keef to rewrite his verse hoping he would spit at least one decent bar
Never gonna happen 
laugh.gif
20100924_heart-attack.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Never gonna happen 
laugh.gif
nah the problem is:

What do you think it's gonna be like when the Kanye remix drops? Are you excited? Have you heard what he's going to do with it yet?

No, and that's crazy that I couldn't hear my own song yet. I don't like that.

Originally Posted by TheRealChrisA

if i was him id sell all my stuff on my own website n out the trunk of my car and ship it myself . and stay on the net all day reporting all links

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those random vocal drops on kanyes part were annoying as hell. Sean's first part was pretty neat tho. They should have started the song like that, get you hyped.

all in all

2/5

the remix... thats that **!$ i don't like
adding random sounds is that **!$ i don't like/
putting sean on this is that **!$ i don't like
when he more fake than chop
acting like he gon fight/

Back
Top Bottom