**CHIEF KEEF**

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

i %*$#% wit shy!! he got sum bangers!! n he stay fresh!! reppin that 37 like strausburg!!

28vwsjc.jpg

Gotta be a highschooler ...

@%%% is this
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol na I will admit he don't stay fresh but he was fresh in da ain't no way around it freestyle wit da gucci beanie and g-star jacket

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

lol na I will admit he don't stay fresh but he was fresh in da ain't no way around it freestyle wit da gucci beanie and g-star jacket

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^

That song rivals Gucci Mane 'Kick A Door" OG. That bass is so bad it's dope as @*##. I can only imagine that in the whip with some subs. Tearing down EVERY block.

And that video was dope as hell. I can see the quality improving with that label moving. It's everything 2Chainz "Riot" wanted to be. And I might have Reese over Keef too but that "Back From The Dead" was a monster so IDK yet. I'm a have to check that DJ Drama mixtape. Didn't even know it was out

Just saw that video today. I know it's one video, but Keef seems like an idiot. And he really didn't want to meet Kanye? Yeah, ok.

The one with Danny Brown/ASAP Rocky is infinitely better :lol:

Just saw that video today. I know it's one video, but Keef seems like an idiot. And he really didn't want to meet Kanye? Yeah, ok.
The one with Danny Brown/ASAP Rocky is infinitely better :lol:

man I BEEN knew that lil' **** was dumb... I mean, honestly even for an 18 year old. CG like a kitten toying with this dude on a string :lol:

:rofl: @ comparing stacks

This son said "A Fart, thats that **** i dont like" Keef was like hell nah i aint say that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keef is very socially awkward, he's like a black slightly slow Micheal Cera from the hood

Back
Top Bottom