Child molester gets naked on crowded train and rubs against woman vol. I'm appalled as a man

rell lauren

Banned
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Child molester drops his pants, rubs against woman on subway[/h1]
A convicted child molester dropped his pants and pushed himself against a female passenger aboard a crowded subway car during Friday’s morning rush in Union Square, police said.

The disturbing encounter happened a day after a convicted murderer rubbed his groin against another female passenger entering the same station, police said.

Dawud Mckelvin, 34, was spotted by two plain-clothed transit cops on the uptown 6 platform at 8:35 a.m. When he boarded the train, officers Lennox-Ann Samerson and Jose Calle-Palomeque followed.

The officers saw Mckelvin position himself behind a woman, pull down his sweatpants, showing his penis, and rub against her, cops said. When the grossed-out victim moved to another part of the car, the perv followed. He continued to trail behind her when she got off the train a few stops later – where the officers arrested him, cops said.

Mckelvin has six prior arrests, including one in September 2010 for raping an 11-year-old girl. He was released on parole in October of 2013.

Also in 2010, cops cuffed him for sending pictures of his privates to a minor and for trying to snap photos under a woman’s skirt on the subway.

McKelvin was charged with persistent sexual abuse, a felony, and misdemeanor sexual abuse.

This is the second sex crime arrest near the Union Square subway station in as many days.

Phillip Smalls, 48, who served over 25 years in prison for second-degree murder, was arrested Thursday after he grabbed a 22-year-old woman on a southbound 4 train and repeatedly rubbed his groin against her, sources said.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/04/child-molester-drops-his-pants-rubs-against-woman-on-subway/
Every man who was on that train needs to look in the mirror and be disappointed in himself. As someone who has worked on the East Side, that train is always packed because it is a local. After the initial shock wore off, every man in that car should have whooped him senseless. That could have been their wife/mother/daughter and they just watched this sexual predator chase her from one end to the other *** naked. What was he going to do? Pull something out of his rectum? There's just so much wrong with this story, I don't know where to begin. What judge thought this man should have been paroled after three years for raping a child? I'm legit tight over this.

On another note, New York City is truly going to hell. With the homeless everywhere to the random slashings to the rise in subway crime, I don't ever recall seeing the city in this state. I wasn't born in the 70s and I was an infant and young child during the tail end of the crack era, so I'm sure it was worse then. What is it going to take for Mayor de Blasio to say enough is enough and get a grip back on the city?

Saw this actually happen before on the 6train goin to school years ago (wonder if its the same perv?). Train was packed, dude wio, then pressed up against some chick, grinding. She kept pushing him back looking annoyed. She aint realize what was going on at first. I did. Then me and some other passengers all started yelling " hey, what are you doing! ".Son had deviant all over his face. :smh:

Not all people are humane

Last edited:
only 3 years for raping a child 
tired.gif

That's what I was like, 3 years? An 11 year old? Wow

And did I read it wrong or did it say 2 cops were on the train, witnessed the whole thing but didn't do anything til he got off (the train)

How the **** does a rapist get parole for raping a 11 yr old after only doing 3 years?

Something is wrong with the legal system.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
This ain't no laughing type of thread but I read this in the narrarators voice n it got me :lol: ....benson n stabler would def be on this case, maybe even Ice T too :pimp:

Man, I take the 6 all the time.  

I'm usually on the train at that time too, except probably at grand central going downtown. Total opposite though, cause I always witness something funny.

only 3 years for raping a child |I

:smh:

[h1] [/h1]

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://nypost.com/2016/03/04/child-molester-drops-his-pants-rubs-against-woman-on-subway/[/URL]"]
[h1]Child molester drops his pants, rubs against woman on subway[/h1]

A convicted child molester dropped his pants and pushed himself against a female passenger aboard a crowded subway car during Friday’s morning rush in Union Square, police said.

The disturbing encounter happened a day after a convicted murderer rubbed his groin against another female passenger entering the same station, police said.

Dawud Mckelvin, 34, was spotted by two plain-clothed transit cops on the uptown 6 platform at 8:35 a.m. When he boarded the train, officers Lennox-Ann Samerson and Jose Calle-Palomeque followed.

The officers saw Mckelvin position himself behind a woman, pull down his sweatpants, showing his penis, and rub against her, cops said. When the grossed-out victim moved to another part of the car, the perv followed. He continued to trail behind her when she got off the train a few stops later – where the officers arrested him, cops said.

Mckelvin has six prior arrests, including one in September 2010 for raping an 11-year-old girl. He was released on parole in October of 2013.

Also in 2010, cops cuffed him for sending pictures of his privates to a minor and for trying to snap photos under a woman’s skirt on the subway.

McKelvin was charged with persistent sexual abuse, a felony, and misdemeanor sexual abuse.

This is the second sex crime arrest near the Union Square subway station in as many days.

Phillip Smalls, 48, who served over 25 years in prison for second-degree murder, was arrested Thursday after he grabbed a 22-year-old woman on a southbound 4 train and repeatedly rubbed his groin against her, sources said.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/04/child-molester-drops-his-pants-rubs-against-woman-on-subway/
Every man who was on that train needs to look in the mirror and be disappointed in himself. As someone who has worked on the East Side, that train is always packed because it is a local. After the initial shock wore off, every man in that car should have whooped him senseless. That could have been their wife/mother/daughter and they just watched this sexual predator chase her from one end to the other *** naked. What was he going to do? Pull something out of his rectum? There's just so much wrong with this story, I don't know where to begin. What judge thought this man should have been paroled after three years for raping a child? I'm legit tight over this.

On another note, New York City is truly going to hell. With the homeless everywhere to the random slashings to the rise in subway crime, I don't ever recall seeing the city in this state. I wasn't born in the 70s and I was an infant and young child during the tail end of the crack era, so I'm sure it was worse then. What is it going to take for Mayor de Blasio to say enough is enough and get a grip back on the city?
[/quote]

slashing has been a thing recently, but don't blow it out of proportion like this is NYC in the 80s and 90s. cut it out b. crime is low in nyc, and i'd be more worried about getting a phone snatched outta my hand or getting kicked in the face by them dusty *** Showtime boys on the E train. there are crazy people all major NE cities, there are just way more in NYC since its the biggest city in the U.S.

dude was clearly deranged, but i bet beating dude up would've landed you in cuffs too. system is messed up like that. alternatively, its teh dave chappelle story exactly. dude crazy AF you not about to become his next target, and be on the business end of his penile assault. its a wrap on your day if some random dude pleasured himself on you on the train...

instead of walking away from dude, shorty should've black dynamite judo chopped son in the adams apple, or hit him with the falcon punch to the nutz. unless you a shaolin monk, no man is getting up after a direct hit in the balls.

no man.

tumblr_lyjyatydf61r151ov.gif

Last edited:
The homelessness is a serious situation out here in NYC.  I wish I could do something, but I can't.  I don't really give them money, cause right when I get off the train I buy like 3 or 4 bannas for a dollar and always give one to a homeless.  You guys know damn well you've seen some of the same ones with the same sign at different locations talking about some crazy nonsense.

You got me :rofl: I heard the gates locking sound after I read that too

We live on a planet, hell a city, where a man gets 3 years for raping an 11 year old and has the freedom to do such a heinous act. Yet, this is nothing compared to the **** that goes on in less developed countries.

NYC is a paradise compared to the early 2000s let alone the 90s.

Trying to paint the city like it's in turmoil is just overreacting and a sign of growing up in a much safer NYC than most.

Trying to paint the city like it's in turmoil is just overreacting and a sign of growing up in a much safer NYC than most.

NYC was wild scary my jr high-early hs days :lol: you really had to watch your back, then.

NYC was wild scary my jr high-early hs days :lol: you really had to watch your back, then.
I couldn't wear blue or red for years. Had to wait until gangs had a smarter way of identifying who was on which side and in what set on top of not getting jacked by stick up kids.

Back
Top Bottom