Child molester gets naked on crowded train and rubs against woman vol. I'm appalled as a man

dudes complaining bout da subways like there isn't a solution to avoid people.

View media item 1940258

wut ppl?

especially useful for mamis to avoid papis like this

2016_02_btrainpl.jpg

that wanna flash da meat all willy nilly during da afternoon commute.

Last edited:
I was at a station in Chicago and some homeless man is peeing on the tracks. Someone grabs the girl working that stop and she comes downstairs and shrugs her shoulders like "i don't know what to tell you" I couldn't even be mad at her.

Luckily I've never had anyone give me problems on the train but it's something I think about almost every time I get on.

It gives my chills thinking about taking the train. I never touch the poles with my bare hands, and now I'm never taking a seat neither.

Thankfully, I drive most days. And if not, I'm usually on an express bus.

Bra if a dude whips out his dink I aint getting involved
This
NYC ftl. Thank God noone uses public transportation here, that **** is damn near o lyrics for the homeless.

The city will be fine. It's not suddenly gonna turn into Warriors or Rumble in the Bronx type mayhem. 
Well yeah, of course not. Doesn't mean there isn't a serious homeless problem.
How clean NYC has gotten is what makes the homeless problem so much more blatant though.

We got rid of all the dealing on corners, crackheads, blocks of prostitution like we sent them on buses to NJ, Conn., and RI but the homeless stuck around.
Fair point. I don't know if I'm being dramatic or not, but I ride the train to and from work every day, and at least three times a week I encounter a homeless person sleeping in heir own filth or someone just harassing all the passengers on the train.

The fact that the MTA continues to raise prices as service decreases and cleanliness continues to drop is a problem. Like, I mean that homeless man literally whipped his **** on both hands onto the windows. And people sat there like it was normal. The whole car smelled like ****, and I wish hat was an isolated incident.

Not too long before that a young homeless women on the elevated N train stepped out between cars and dropped a deuce. An elevated train. Outside. ******** onto traffic below. I wish I was making this up.

Last edited:
 [h1]  [/h1]
Every man who was on that train needs to look in the mirror and be disappointed in himself. As someone who has worked on the East Side, that train is always packed because it is a local. 
Disappointed? Do you realize how hard it is to see anything on a packed train, let alone a subway assault?

The city will be fine. It's not suddenly gonna turn into Warriors or Rumble in the Bronx type mayhem. 
Well yeah, of course not. Doesn't mean there isn't a serious homeless problem.
How clean NYC has gotten is what makes the homeless problem so much more blatant though.

We got rid of all the dealing on corners, crackheads, blocks of prostitution like we sent them on buses to NJ, Conn., and RI but the homeless stuck around.
Fair point. I don't know if I'm being dramatic or not, but I ride the train to and from work every day, and at least three times a week I encounter a homeless person sleeping in heir own filth or someone just harassing all the passengers on the train.
That's the allure of the city's public transportation though :smokin

Along with that average is also the poor ppl claiming to be apart of some charity asking for at least one penny, the religious person preaching at the top of their lungs, some dispute among passengers, kids wanting to dance for money or do spoken word or sing or the the 3 Amigos performing, and some other wild randomness :lol: :smokin

The fact that the MTA continues to raise prices as service decreases and cleanliness continues to drop is a problem. Like, I mean that homeless man literally whipped his **** on both hands onto the windows. And people sat there like it was normal. The whole car smelled like ****, and I wish hat was an isolated incident.
Now this I can agree with. Raising fare prices, the uncleanliness, and the homeless basically using the subway as a 2nd home/day job is a problem the city needs to address.

Not too long before that a young homeless women on the elevated N train stepped out between cars and dropped a deuce. An elevated train. Outside. ******** onto traffic below. I wish I was making this up.
:lol: I've seen ppl piss in between cars, **** in between cars, and vomit. ******** aint a surprise. It being elevated is something else though. Most I've seen is ppl throw their garbage on to oncoming traffic below.

[h1] [/h1]

Every man who was on that train needs to look in the mirror and be disappointed in himself. As someone who has worked on the East Side, that train is always packed because it is a local. 

Disappointed? Do you realize how hard it is to see anything on a packed train, let alone a subway assault?
Word. On a packed train nobody is looking at that angle to see if a dude whipped it out grinding behind a chick. If he wasn't grinding and so flagrantly naked nobody including the chick would've noticed if he just nutted on her.

Last edited:
This is wild. A cheap feel is one thing when that train is 21mercer crowded but this is just wrong

The Kevin Bacon movie called "The Woodsman" really made me stop and think. There's a lot of people that are messed up in the head , just fighting with demons

Last edited:
NYC is a paradise compared to the early 2000s let alone the 90s.

Trying to paint the city like it's in turmoil is just overreacting and a sign of growing up in a much safer NYC than most.

Yeah folks are having really short memories right now. It's a good thing though having no idea what a buck 50 is.

Last edited:
This is wild. A cheap feel is one thing when that train is 21mercer crowded but this is just wrong
Are you saying copping a cheap feel is right?
:stoneface:

Last edited:
No he's saying copping a cheap feel is one thing, what this dude was not even reasonable for regular pervs.

Not every dude but the more perverted dude has purposely rubbed up against a chick's butt or boob on a crowded train or bus as they make their way through. Like you know what it is when the guy decides to pass with his front towards her back instead of his back to her back :lol:

Wait what?

Master Zik know what it is :lol:

No he's saying copping a cheap feel is one thing, what this dude was not even reasonable for regular pervs.

Not every dude but the more perverted dude has purposely rubbed up against a chick's butt or boob on a crowded train or bus as they make their way through. Like you know what it is when the guy decides to pass with his front towards her back instead of his back to her back :lol:

Word, only time I get in a packed train is when I'm genuinely in a rush or some fine *** girl is in there. No grabbing or anything inappropriate but if it's crowded to the point where contact is necessary it is what it is :lol: :smokin

My boy Alp plays by his own rules , :lol:
:lol: word.

Ran into this one time, saw the train was super crowded so proceeded to go in the train after her but then some clown came outta left field and got in the train too, blocking me :smh:
Worst part was he put his back to that magnificent ***. Still got a tiny feel but nothing else :rofl:
View media item 1941008
View media item 1941012

NYC is a paradise compared to the early 2000s let alone the 90s.

Trying to paint the city like it's in turmoil is just overreacting and a sign of growing up in a much safer NYC than most.

Came in to post this after I read op. Making it seem like it's the worst its ever been :lol:

Dam that's a fat *** all posted. I have no problem taking the train even though I drive. It's faster sometimes and Ihate looking/paying for parking when I go out to chill downtown or in bk. The worst part is waiting for the train to arrive. Dudes talking like there are hour long delays daily and stuff. NYC transit >>>>>> any other city

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom