Child Support Makes No Sense!

I gotta be honest, trying to make this a race issue is a bit of a stretch.

Not trying to sound like a douche bag or judgmental, but the decisions your brother made in his life has brought him to this point.  Yes the system sucks, but he now has to live with that.  I hope things begin to turn around though.

unless you're rich then I don't get the child support payment complaints and I say that because their payments truly be ridiculous ....damn mothers can afford to not work off the money they get lol

but for your average working person the payments are fair imo....nobody told you to knock up multiple women or to have multiple kids w/ the first chick to swallow ya nut

now if it's one of them mothers that be pocketing the money and neglecting the kid then you need to play chess on her ratchet ***

Then hopefully she's moved on as well....these "perfect" situations dont exist, because commitment went out the window lonngggg ago....men have a huge lack of accountability....I'm sure for every stand up dude you have 10 deadbeats lined up behind him....of course courts will favor the mother...lol

Build your foundation first and foremost and in the peril of a divorce that foundation will be there to help you guys come to an agreement that would benefit the child....if your woman uses the seed as ammunition, you are a terrible judge of character, that malice was always there and you failed to see it.

Ksteezy did your wife hack your account or something ? Lol

Im guessing you havent been with too many women in your life man. Woman change from one day to the other. You cant blame us men for being in love at one point to a women we thought was the one. S*** happens.

As for me i have a 5yr old and thank God im not on CS. I provide and keep a papertrail everymonth. However i am considering CS and some sort of visitation schedule since this broad tends to keep my daughter away from me when me & her argue or "disobey" her like she says. ***** tries to tell me what to do when im with my daughter.

So they shouldn't want child support?
If they know their self worth then they would of never open them legs. But hey mistakes happen sometimes. In that case, knowing your self worth means that I don't need a sorry *** BD with his lame excuses or doesn't need the court and their bs system.

So they shouldn't want child support?
If they know their self worth then they would of never open them legs. But hey mistakes happen sometimes. In that case, knowing your self worth means that I don't need a sorry *** BD with his lame excuses or doesn't need the court and their bs system.
So if a married couple with children divorced, she should have never opened up her legs?

So if a married couple with children divorced, she should have never opened up her legs?
sounds like what a broke baby daddy tells his baby mama
You both are missing the point. It is our job as fathers to teach these women about self worth. We are the suppliers so it is our job to make sure our seeds flourish.

So if I teach my daughter self-worth, she finds a respectable husband and has kids with him, they then divorce and he no longer wants to provide support, she shouldn't have opened up her legs?

Man, I'm so happy I didnt get my ex pregnant. That greedy bish would've took me to the cleaners.

So if I teach my daughter self-worth, she finds a respectable husband and has kids with him, they then divorce and he no longer wants to provide support, she shouldn't have opened up her legs?
Like I said earlier, **** happens but teaching them to be prepared helps them to be independent. Don't know if trollin, but if so, close your legs.

Like I said earlier, **** happens but teaching them to be prepared helps them to be independent. Don't know if trollin, but if so, close your legs.
What you're implying doesn't make sense. This is child support, not alimony. She can be as independent as she want and not need a guy to give her play money. The matter at hand is taking care of a child that two people created and have responsibility for. If one parent doesn't want the responsibility of supporting the child, then CS comes in to place to make them.

If a woman puts her child's father on child support that means she's not independent?

Wow :lol: it's not even funny because some women adapt this mentality too.

I never give my child mother cash...it's always an account transfer through BoA ....I need them receipts in case she ever turn heel

I don't think she would put me on because I do way more than what CS would take

But she could always do it outta spite if I get In another serious relationship

Fathers who give cash be getting hit with that back CS :x
That BOA online transfer is :pimp: , nothin but a click of a button to shut shorty up

frown.gif
 I should of never made this thread, I'm scared now.

If a woman puts her child's father on child support that means she's not independent?

I feel that relying on the govt to handle family business is weak. If my daughters (I have 2) get knocked up by a sorry *** BD then I'll take care of that baby. Ittl b stressful but it takes a village. I'll also reach out to BD and urge him in a cool yet manly manner to get his **** straight. There's a lot men out here that are scared of that responsibility but use Bby momma drama as an excuse.

I never give my child mother cash...it's always an account transfer through BoA ....I need them receipts in case she ever turn heel

I don't think she would put me on because I do way more than what CS would take

But she could always do it outta spite if I get In another serious relationship

Fathers who give cash be getting hit with that back CS :x

:lol: :lol:

I can just picture dudes' BMs in the courtrooms like

View media item 1698581
Spitting nothing but vitriol and lies to the judge :lol:

Last edited:

I feel that relying on the govt to handle family business is weak. If my daughters (I have 2) get knocked up by a sorry *** BD then I'll take care of that baby. Ittl b stressful but it takes a village. I'll also reach out to BD and urge him in a cool yet manly manner to get his **** straight. There's a lot men out here that are scared of that responsibility but use Bby momma drama as an excuse.
You'll take care of the babies instead of the fool who made them?

Why would ppl take care of their kids period using your logic, grandma and grandpa will find a way

You'll take care of the babies instead of the fool who made them?

Why would ppl take care of their kids period using your logic, grandma and grandpa will find a way
if his punk *** ******* out then hell yeah. That's family yo. Family support > child support

Child support is designed for that very reason. To keep you binded. It was implemented to cause more dysfunction, more rifts amongst families.

That's a reach because it depends on the situation. Your wife can be non-confrontational and like to work out situations. If you cheat on your wife with her sister, you can't say she "flips the script" if she doesn't want to deal with you or her and will keep the child from you. That's not behavior that you "failed to see" because that level of experience in a relationship is rare. Now if your wife is the type who slashes your tires because you hung out with a female at work, then you're a fool for not seeing it coming.

I think I covered that before, if I cheat on my wife with her sister, I'm not a very good person and I wouldn't blame her for flipping the script.....once again ACCOUNTABILITY.....if you do right by your woman and things simply don't work out in the end I'm sure she's not gonna treat you as if you smashed her baby sister...lol

Yo Steezy, speaking about your wife's sister. I remember you posted her ig on here and I followed her. Deleted my ig and made a new one, think you can hook me up?

Back
Top Bottom