Childsupport vol youscary

So apparently child support is now passed the age of 18 until the child is 21. My question is how exactly does that work? Since the child is an adult at 18 do you still give it to the other parent? Can the child deny the support once their 18? Or does that other parent have you by the balls for an extra 3 years now?

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Idk but it prob has to do with if the child is in school. That would make sence to me
I believe it does, but does that mean it's up to the child or is it still the parents case? 

Child support is 100% in the favor of the mothers and 100% not in favor of the fathers. American law is crap. Child support should be waged on what the child needs, not how much the father makes.

if a father ends up custody, does woman have to pay? 
nerd.gif

This seriously needs to be standardized and regulated. It's way too unfair. I've seen dudes making 6 figures pay the same as a dude making 30k. That's irresponsible in itself, dudes commit suicide off that. The families of those dudes need to start suing.

Put some dope in her car. Make an anonymous call while the child is with her. Game over.

I've always been curious about this as well :nerd:
Yes, when my son moved in with me I was given that option! But declined it! I don't need **** from her. But now my son decided he wants to live with his mom, and she don't get me for child support just give him money here and there for stuff he needs, but most women are not nice and is the first thing they apply for !

in NYC, if you're a mother, they wont even let u apply for EBT unless you put your child's father on child support :lol:

Yes, when my son moved in with me I was given that option! But declined it! I don't need **** from her. But now my son decided he wants to live with his mom, and she don't get me for child support just give him money here and there for stuff he needs, but most women are not nice and is the first thing they apply for !

I would get this in writing, make it legally binding and all that somehow.

My girl wants kids (as do I) but is against pre-nups and all that...don't think its gonna work out.

If I could make an agreement where if we split, and I get full or majority custody, I would have had kids long ago.

I don't want the problems.

The system needs to scale better for dudes making lower incomes, and needs to be less punitive when someone misses a payment.

But my view on child support as evolved over time. I got lil problem with women being ran a meaty check if they have the kid most of the time.

My girl wants kids (as do I) but is against pre-nups and all that...don't think its gonna work out.

If I could make an agreement where if we split, and I get full or majority custody, I would have had kids long ago.

Just find a nice foreign girl that don't know the system well, MEXICO! American women are the worst.

Just find a nice foreign girl that don't know the system well, MEXICO! American women are the worst.

Eddie had that same idea until them American women got in Unfufu ear, all down hill from there.

in NYC, if you're a mother, they wont even let u apply for EBT unless you put your child's father on child support :lol:

That's the island's way of recouping the money they give to the mom, almost acting as a middle man

if a father ends up custody, does woman have to pay? :nerd:

Yes, but then you have the social stigma surrounding it, as men we're supposed to be providers no matter what, bootsraps, etc etc. and taking money from a woman is seen as a ***** move, just like reporting being raped by a woman. Also, they won't even be as strict w/ it for her as they would for a dude.

Eddie had that same idea until them American women got in Unfufu ear, all down hill from there.
That's the island's way of recouping the money they give to the mom, almost acting as a middle man
Yes, but then you have the social stigma surrounding it, as men we're supposed to be providers no matter what, bootsraps, etc etc. and taking money from a woman is seen as a ***** move, just like reporting being raped by a woman. Also, they won't even be as strict w/ it for her as they would for a dude.
Disagree,maybe back in the day but not in 2016. Woman can be providers too since men and women have the same equal rights in the U.S.A. I personally wouldn't apply for support but I bet theirs a ton of men who need it!

Shout out to all the fathers paying CS, whose kids turn 18 this year and haven't read this

They do that in Bmore also, but those chicks never put the real pops on there. I know of a chick who is married to her 5 children's father. Get EBT, Section 8 all that whenever she pops out another one, they ask for the name and she gives up a name but says she doesn't know where he is or where he lives :smh:. They still increase her EBT and section 8. THey file seperate taxes, he works a basic factory/warehouse job. Only thing they are responsible for is cable bill, and electric. They live in a very nice new construction home, new appliances the works.

System is flawed, but they getting what they want.

Shout out to all the fathers paying CS, whose kids turn 18 this year and haven't read this
They do that in Bmore also, but those chicks never put the real pops on there. I know of a chick who is married to her 5 children's father. Get EBT, Section 8 all that whenever she pops out another one, they ask for the name and she gives up a name but says she doesn't know where he is or where he lives :smh:. They still increase her EBT and section 8. THey file seperate taxes, he works a basic factory/warehouse job. Only thing they are responsible for is cable bill, and electric. They live in a very nice new construction home, new appliances the works.

System is flawed, but they getting what they want.
It's called welfare fraud! As soon as somebody reports them they can kiss everything goodbye

I have 2 BMs I don't live with but am not in child support situation with either.  Only 2 guys I know personally on child support one of them got ordered to pay $800 a month and his income is $70k a year.  The other guy got ordered to pay $500 a month and his income is $32k a year

Back
Top Bottom