Chimay Blue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

cb026cd436e79f515ef6f34dd50d5ecc5a4f1577.jpg

I have been missing out all this time!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Weird, I just tried this on Monday night. It was GREAT, I need to know where to find this and how much.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by Ryda421

chimay >>>>>>>> all

you kids don't know #%@*

there is a bar on hollywood blvd. that has chimay on TAP !!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
not really that special when dive bars in sf have this on tap
laugh.gif

and this thread is just asking for people talking about how (insert malt liquor like 211) or (insert fizzy yellow beer like corona) are the best, and beer snobs coming in and scoffing at people in an elitist manner while they sip their belgian trappistes.

but yeah, tastes great, and will @%*$ you up. goes great with a good burger.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Anybody else comin in here expectin to see Mass? Chimay Blue sounds like a "model name."

Anyways 211 is my usual beer, I throw in some High Lifes when Im takin it easy. ive tried the Bluemoons and the other "premium beers" or whatever yall would like to call them. They are coo i guess but not worth the extra money to me!
My man said his usual beer is a 211. 
sick.gif
 Is it safe to say that you live in the inner city??  

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

This is the best beer in the world....you just dont know yet...

quilmes.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love this beer One of my top ten.

But it is not better than chimay homie.

maybe you  need to try chimay and probably it will change your opinion.

My housemate is addicted to the stuff
laugh.gif
It's excellent tho, prolly top 15 beers I've ever tasted.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Anybody else comin in here expectin to see Mass? Chimay Blue sounds like a "model name."

Anyways 211 is my usual beer, I throw in some High Lifes when Im takin it easy. ive tried the Bluemoons and the other "premium beers" or whatever yall would like to call them. They are coo i guess but not worth the extra money to me!
My man said his usual beer is a 211. 
sick.gif
 Is it safe to say that you live in the inner city??  

laugh.gif
Correct, born and raised in Bakersfield, Ca.. Nobody I know drinks 211 but me, it just kinda grew on me cause it was cheap now its like water to me. Im a bit of an alchy tho
frown.gif
im actually enjoying one right now

dyaip3.jpg

If you seriously think Blue Moon or Leinie's Sunset Wheat are really good beers...dear lord.

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
This N' is from Bakersfield and supports the Raiders...Makes perfect sense that he drinks 211's

boont.gif

new-belgium-1554.gif

Moose%20Drool%20sixpack.jpg

these are my beers for the moment... I rotate beer preferences every year or so.. Blue moon used to be my ishh but lately I hated the stuff... People either love it or hate it tho..

Not a huge fan of the Chimay  because it tastes really light and comes in a feminine looking glass if you get it on tap, but I've never tried the blue... hopefully it has more bite to it

I can't stomach the taste of most beers and rarely drink, but I loved Chimay Blue when I tried it at a bar once.

Back
Top Bottom