Chimay Blue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joined Sep 22, 2008
Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Not better than Chimay Blue. Chimay Blue is one of my favorite beers, I want to try the red one and w/e else there is.

Joined Apr 1, 2009
Is this dude really comparing Blue Moon to Chimay?

I've been telling NT about it for a minute. Someone finally caught on. Congrats.

Joined Mar 12, 2004
Anybody else comin in here expectin to see Mass? Chimay Blue sounds like a "model name."

Anyways 211 is my usual beer, I throw in some High Lifes when Im takin it easy. ive tried the Bluemoons and the other "premium beers" or whatever yall would like to call them. They are coo i guess but not worth the extra money to me!

Joined Mar 28, 2009
man...i came in here thinking this was gonna be about some fine ++# asian girl...smh only come to find its about some damn drank

Joined Sep 13, 2004
Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Anybody else comin in here expectin to see Mass? Chimay Blue sounds like a "model name."

Anyways 211 is my usual beer, I throw in some High Lifes when Im takin it easy. ive tried the Bluemoons and the other "premium beers" or whatever yall would like to call them. They are coo i guess but not worth the extra money to me!
oh helllll naaaaaaaaaaaaah u did not put Chimay Blue in the same thought as High Lifes. HAHAHAHA 

Joined Jan 30, 2008
Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

you gotta be the type to drink just to get drunk cause I know you ain't sippin on 211 or high life for the great flavor

Joined Aug 23, 2007
chimay >>>>>>>> all

you kids don't know #%@*

there is a bar on hollywood blvd. that has chimay on TAP !!!!!!!!!

Joined Jul 4, 2004
Originally Posted by Ryda421

chimay >>>>>>>> all

you kids don't know #%@*

there is a bar on hollywood blvd. that has chimay on TAP !!!!!!!!!
not really that special when dive bars in sf have this on tap

and this thread is just asking for people talking about how (insert malt liquor like 211) or (insert fizzy yellow beer like corona) are the best, and beer snobs coming in and scoffing at people in an elitist manner while they sip their belgian trappistes.

but yeah, tastes great, and will @%*$ you up. goes great with a good burger.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now