Chinese Accidents... goodness

Chinese people, hands down, are the worst drivers ever. I never go near Asian supermarkets because my car is bound to get hit. Even outside the markets there were so many close calls. One time I seen dude back up into a restaurant and nearly took down the whole corner. I don't know how it happened because he parked backwards. He just had to go fowards.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This might seem like a dumb question but, how the hell are they not going to look the other way and see a car coming? Like, I know there's no stop sign there but it looks like half these people are just driving in a straight line with their eyes closed
laugh.gif
How lacking are you in common sense that you don't even look to see if somebody's coming from the side?

I see it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i'm not the only one that noticed

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This might seem like a dumb question but, how the hell are they not going to look the other way and see a car coming? Like, I know there's no stop sign there but it looks like half these people are just driving in a straight line with their eyes closed
laugh.gif
How lacking are you in common sense that you don't even look to see if somebody's coming from the side?

I see it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

The only thing I could do is ask myself "why", and facepalm.

China drivers are ruthless though, green or red, many times they still go.

For the record, we're not all bad drivers
grin.gif
laugh.gif

those street got no traffic signs lanes and lights.

its basically telling the motorist to just drive at their own risk

and wats worse is that the pedestrians are just nonchalantly walking the roads as if the sidewalk

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It is a trap, if we laugh we will get banned.

Word. Dirty tried to pull a fast one on us..playing into stereotypes to get his ban numbers up..Ive seen this one before johnson.

Originally Posted by Johnacio

Chinese people, hands down, are the worst drivers ever. I never go near Asian supermarkets because my car is bound to get hit. Even outside the markets there were so many close calls. One time I seen dude back up into a restaurant and nearly took down the whole corner. I don't know how it happened because he parked backwards. He just had to go fowards.
racist.

Almost everyone ride bikes in China and I assume that intersection is usually utilized by bike riders so maybe that's why there are no traffic regulation,

...or maybe China is too corrupt to care.

Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by Johnacio

racist.

Almost everyone ride bikes in China and I assume that intersection is usually utilized by bike riders so maybe that's why there are no traffic regulation,

...or maybe China is too corrupt to care.
THIS^
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
how did she not see him @2:05 he was standing there for so long! But seriously why is dude standing there in the first place

Back
Top Bottom