Chinese New Year 12s

Easy cop. Looks like I played myself.
roll.gif

Resale lit!  
What time did you cop? Been trying to cop the 10.5

Pulled the trigger on KC. Hope the transaction and delivery goes through smoothly. Anyone have experience with them?

I think the only problem with KC before was the import duties. However they raised them to like $750 or more now.

Pulled the trigger on KC. Hope the transaction and delivery goes through smoothly. Anyone have experience with them?

They may or may not ask for a picture of you cc and driver licence unless you pay with PayPal. If you okay with both, then you good.

Same here, but i accidently click for the 45 dollar shipping so i had to pay 295 so im slick piss about that, but I hope everything goes smoothly too

No , 2 dudes left when they were told no coupons allowed I'm assuming they didn't have enought but I could be wrong

Thanks I just called the store no coupons on Quick strike shoes and space jams lol.

Wtf 3 dudes left due to being short $15-25 bucks. I hope they went to the bank to get more money.

maybe one day ill get to use these $150 in nike gift cards.........

why is it years into the shoe release process, and were still in the stone age

battle against bots???

hahaha why the hell would any of these companies care?

they clearly dont.

neither does the ticket community, who believes every human can enter info and checkout within 1 second.

Same here, but i accidently click for the 45 dollar shipping so i had to pay 295 so im slick piss about that, but I hope everything goes smoothly too

Surprised that these are going for retail when almost all their other shoes are selling for more than retail.

Just cop it! Too easy in france... it's suspect because it's 6:15 pm CET but i'm good with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom