Chinese New Year 12s

:wink: Good luck [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
How limited or available are these stateside?? Passing on the sequoia 8s for these I made up my mind I just hope I'm able to cop. That packaging and the clean gold accents cemented it for me

wink.gif
Good luck [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
You becoming a MOD is prolly the best Thing Happening for NT in 2017

MOD who drops links and Cleans up the threads

AMEN!! Repped!!

airraab airraab It would have to be the second best being I am expecting my first son [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Why the hell are they using a fake for stock photos tho? O_O What the hell?
I have no clue.

They can only answer that question, but I can say that the site is legit if you have any second thoughts about them.

Last edited:
How can you tell?
The way the jumpman tab looks and nike NEVER laces the 12s over/under. they`re always laced under over.

Only fake manufacturers lace them over/under.........consistently. that top picture is from nike.com, bottom picture is from their website. Find any fake website with real pics of their 12s and they will be laced differently than the nike.com stock images and actual products.

The way the jumpman tab looks and nike NEVER laces the 12s over/under. they`re always laced under over.

Only fake manufacturers lace them over/under.........consistently. that top picture is from nike.com, bottom picture is from their website. Find any fake website with real pics of their 12s and they will be laced differently than the nike.com stock images and actual products.
wow good eye

Back
Top Bottom