Chingy keeps winning

Didn't Troy Hudson push 78 copies in his first week? 
laugh.gif

JPioneer wrote:
September 15, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com has been hearing rumors for YEARS that rapper Chingy was GAY. Well now, a MediaTakeOut.com reader named CHICACOEVERYWHERE did an IN DEPTH report. Where he chronicled how CHINGY and a particular TRANNEY were . . .well . . . watch for yourself . . .

sick.gif

Yeah I know what I'm using as a source
laugh.gif

I am not denying that ole girl is not really a dude but I know of more than a couple females that have raspy or lower tones voices than the so called normal high pitch/squeaky femaile voice bro and I am almost sure they are not lowkey dudes, ijs. I am assuming this she/man that Howard is supposed to be seeingstill has a penis because if not then it would seem oxymoronic
imo

JPioneer wrote:
September 15, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com has been hearing rumors for YEARS that rapper Chingy was GAY. Well now, a MediaTakeOut.com reader named CHICACOEVERYWHERE did an IN DEPTH report. Where he chronicled how CHINGY and a particular TRANNEY were . . .well . . . watch for yourself . . .

sick.gif

Yeah I know what I'm using as a source
laugh.gif

I am not denying that ole girl is not really a dude but I know of more than a couple females that have raspy or lower tones voices than the so called normal high pitch/squeaky femaile voice bro and I am almost sure they are not lowkey dudes, ijs. I am assuming this she/man that Howard is supposed to be seeingstill has a penis because if not then it would seem oxymoronic
imo

roll.gif
roll.gif

I aint listen to the who thing. But dide was throwin mad slick comments that He/She aint pick up on.

He was like whats ur best feature "Man to Man" and then when she said she aint really have 1 best feature he was like "common, when you walk in the room what do ppl say damn, HE got it goin on"

roll.gif
roll.gif

I aint listen to the who thing. But dide was throwin mad slick comments that He/She aint pick up on.

He was like whats ur best feature "Man to Man" and then when she said she aint really have 1 best feature he was like "common, when you walk in the room what do ppl say damn, HE got it goin on"

Originally Posted by Agthekid

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO 600 copies?

How is it even possible to do numbers like that?

How is it possible for Chingy to get someone to put another one of his albums out.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO 600 copies?

How is it even possible to do numbers like that?

How is it possible for Chingy to get someone to put another one of his albums out.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i peeped that too

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i peeped that too

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

+$+$@+ With too much time on their hands ...

If you didn't give a *!*+ .. you wouldn't have done all that rsearch ..

laugh.gif

Still
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
& then the thing with Bow Wow at the end. way too much time.

That transgender dont sound like no man neither, what this ___ talkin bout?. Especially in the new video... Oh well

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

+$+$@+ With too much time on their hands ...

If you didn't give a *!*+ .. you wouldn't have done all that rsearch ..

laugh.gif

Still
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
& then the thing with Bow Wow at the end. way too much time.

That transgender dont sound like no man neither, what this ___ talkin bout?. Especially in the new video... Oh well

I'm confused, shorty said she's transgendered

that means she got a @*%!# now right?

if she never said she use to be a man how would he know?

I give her props for saying she use to be a man instead of pulling the houdini act
laugh.gif

the nastiest part is I bet a lot of dudes in the industry @++$%% with this chick, Chingy just the scapegoat cus he's a loser

I'm confused, shorty said she's transgendered

that means she got a @*%!# now right?

if she never said she use to be a man how would he know?

I give her props for saying she use to be a man instead of pulling the houdini act
laugh.gif

the nastiest part is I bet a lot of dudes in the industry @++$%% with this chick, Chingy just the scapegoat cus he's a loser

Wow... that last vid. She/he really looks like a chick.

$$%% is scary b.

$$%% is scary b.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

$$%% is scary b.
4 real. She/he sounds like a chick too

Back
Top Bottom