Chipotle Appreciation Thread!!!!!

I'd like to shake hands with whoever in this thread reccomended asking for melted cheese in your burrito. Been doing this for the past 3 weeks and it makes things 10x better. I stopped getting cheese years ago when I got tired of biting into whole cheese globs
sick.gif
but now I can enjoy it again. May you be received by 7 virgins and 49 ferraris in the near future.

I'd like to shake hands with whoever in this thread reccomended asking for melted cheese in your burrito. Been doing this for the past 3 weeks and it makes things 10x better. I stopped getting cheese years ago when I got tired of biting into whole cheese globs
sick.gif
but now I can enjoy it again. May you be received by 7 virgins and 49 ferraris in the near future.

Chipotle is greatly appreciated. I usually get a chicken/steak burrito and have it all mixed at the end.

Chipotle is greatly appreciated. I usually get a chicken/steak burrito and have it all mixed at the end.

ate there for lunch today and they had a new chick on the wrapping station smh ruined my burrito.

ate there for lunch today and they had a new chick on the wrapping station smh ruined my burrito.

Burrito w/ extra rice, double chicken, tomato salsa, lettuce, cheese + Chips & salsa = [+]
pimp.gif

Burrito w/ extra rice, double chicken, tomato salsa, lettuce, cheese + Chips & salsa = [+]
pimp.gif

I have eaten there a few times and liked it but here are a few questions?

1) what do they put on the chips? They have a weird taste, so I dont get them anymore...is it some flavored salt?

2) I get the corn salsa ,cause I like the sweetness, but theres something in that thats spicy as hell. What is it?

I have eaten there a few times and liked it but here are a few questions?

1) what do they put on the chips? They have a weird taste, so I dont get them anymore...is it some flavored salt?

2) I get the corn salsa ,cause I like the sweetness, but theres something in that thats spicy as hell. What is it?

Originally Posted by Repsupsince87

Yo I didnt know Macdonalds owns Chipotle

Not anymore.

Kinda mad. Last night, I ordered a few tacos and paid for it from my iPhone Chipotle app and asked my brother to pick it up because he was close to where it was at. I texted him, he confirmed that he'd pick it up as soon as he left the spot where he was at. Cool. I'll go to the gym for an hour and come home to 3 warm mighty-good tacos. Couldn't wait. Even thought about the tacos on the treadmill while I was running. So I pull up to the crib an hour later just to see no car parked in the driveway. Gave him a call.

Me: 'Yo, where you at?'
Brother: 'Alex's house.'
Me. "Alex's house?''
Brother: "Yeah! Come thru man, we on this COD right now"
Me: "*#+%+, you got my tacos??"
Brother: "Ahhhhhh *%#! man. ***$*** forgot bro. Sorry man. Liquor store across the street got slices of pizza, come thru - Ill buy you one!"

Me. Click.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Repsupsince87

Yo I didnt know Macdonalds owns Chipotle

Not anymore.

Kinda mad. Last night, I ordered a few tacos and paid for it from my iPhone Chipotle app and asked my brother to pick it up because he was close to where it was at. I texted him, he confirmed that he'd pick it up as soon as he left the spot where he was at. Cool. I'll go to the gym for an hour and come home to 3 warm mighty-good tacos. Couldn't wait. Even thought about the tacos on the treadmill while I was running. So I pull up to the crib an hour later just to see no car parked in the driveway. Gave him a call.

Me: 'Yo, where you at?'
Brother: 'Alex's house.'
Me. "Alex's house?''
Brother: "Yeah! Come thru man, we on this COD right now"
Me: "*#+%+, you got my tacos??"
Brother: "Ahhhhhh *%#! man. ***$*** forgot bro. Sorry man. Liquor store across the street got slices of pizza, come thru - Ill buy you one!"

Me. Click.

indifferent.gif

Chipotle is great if you love cilantro.

Ate there one time, never again. And I actually like cilantro.

Chipotle is great if you love cilantro.

Ate there one time, never again. And I actually like cilantro.

Back
Top Bottom