Chris Bosh says that he wont sign an extension with the Raptors...

i he wants a bigger market theres only 2 places he can go that can max out on him

chicago and

Spoiler [+]
chicago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i he wants a bigger market theres only 2 places he can go that can max out on him

chicago and

Spoiler [+]
chicago
laugh.gif

How much money will Chicago have if they ended up giving BG a contract worth 5yrs/50-60mil? Especially if they can't get rid of Hinrich and/or trade TyrusThomas before its time to extend him.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

whos getting far in the playoffs out side of san antonio, l.a, cleveland and boston...and i guess you could add orlando.......

the raps were young and won the atlantic division on Bosh's back. he has a top 5 point guard (Calderon) and managment brought in J.O last summer to relief his load. but when JO went down the league's biggest secret lessened the load (Andrea Bargnani).

they aren't deep at all but the draft and some trades could fix that. and by all means, the only reason the raps didn't make the playoffs is because calderon wasn't healthy. when they picked up matrix and calderon was healthy they were beasting at the end of the year.

bosh thinks the grass is gonna be greener on the other side but its gonna be the same for that guy unless he's on a stacked team. imo if you replace tim duncan with chris bosh the spurs would win a chip. but that's the thing...not a lot of teams are as well constructed and deep as the spurs. he'll just run into another toronto situation. by your logic though...96% of the teams in the nba are losing teams.
you're just proving my point. true theres SA, lakers, etc. they're still not going anywhere. who wants to stay on a losing team?
how many more years will it take?
the raptors are a good team though, with marion,bosh,bargani (sp) +jose, that team would be
sick.gif
on the fast break, but they need to work on their bench.
if you think chris bosh can accomplish the same thing timmy d has done with teh spurs, you're on some good **@*.
and btw, 90% of the teams in the nba ARE losing teams. in this economoy/poor GM, it'll be hard not to be a losing team.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

chicago and

Spoiler [+]
chicago
laugh.gif

How much money will Chicago have if they ended up giving BG a contract worth 5yrs/50-60mil? Especially if they can't get rid of Hinrich and/or trade Tyrus Thomas before its time to extend him.
They are only committed to $35 million as of right now (through 5 players). Add Gordon and they would still have enough for a max deal, but theywould only have the MLE left and couldn't build a full roster
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

chicago and

Spoiler [+]
chicago
laugh.gif

How much money will Chicago have if they ended up giving BG a contract worth 5yrs/50-60mil? Especially if they can't get rid of Hinrich and/or trade Tyrus Thomas before its time to extend him.
if BG is resigned it wont be no were near that money and more then likely if he does get resigned there just going to trade him. its very unlikelykirk get moved and just as unlikely for Ty,now deng on the other hand many be lookin at his last days if he dont come back and produce the way he did the yearbefore last.

dont think chicago dont know wat summer is coming up all the big stars want to pla in major markets

chicago is the 2nd largest market and our team is far better then that other team

Originally Posted by daprescription

What team is going to want Deng's contract though? That looks pretty horrible to me.
ive seen worse get moved ........%$$@@ let me dream
laugh.gif

If he leaves, Toronto will have so much $ to spend. All they have basically are Bargnani and Calderon that are "big" contracts.
We'll see...

Toronto can want to trade him all they want, but if Bosh doesn't want to re-sign with the team he is traded too why would they do the deal.

The place for Bosh is Miami, I think we all know that.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Toronto can want to trade him all they want, but if Bosh doesn't want to re-sign with the team he is traded too why would they do the deal.

The place for Bosh is Miami, I think we all know that.
QFT

the best they can get is contracts coming off the books, teams will not trade young talent for a 1 year rental this ant baseball

The funny thing is Bosh said on the radio today the odds of him staying are good as long as the team is going some where. Also that the people don'trealize that he loves the city (no way) and would rather not leave but in the end it is all about winning.(you don't say)

(Like I have been saying all along)

laugh.gif
...Congratulations on making the move for Jermaine and Bosh and losing them before you can even set up

The funny thing is Bosh said on the radio today the odds of him staying are good as long as the team is going some where. Also that the people don't realize that he loves the city (no way) and would rather not leave but in the end it is all about winning.(you don't say)

Chris Bosh is playing you like a naive girlfriend.

You're Dirk Nowitzki and Chris Bosh is that dinosaur-looking ^!%+#.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The funny thing is Bosh said on the radio today the odds of him staying are good as long as the team is going some where. Also that the people don't realize that he loves the city (no way) and would rather not leave but in the end it is all about winning.(you don't say)

Cats said the same thing last time his contract was up, Knick fans swearing up and down he wouldn't resign.

If the team is good he will comeback, we can offer him the most money, he will be back. Simple.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

what? ..word around here is basically, "@#%* toronto".

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif
smh.gif

1. C.J. Watson
2. Monta Ellis
3. Stephen Jackson
4. Chris Bosh
5. Andris Biedrins

=
Dynasty
pimp.gif

^where the hell is anthony randolph? if you think we're trading him to get bosh, you better get those thoughts out of your head.

Back
Top Bottom