"Chris Bosh will be traded this summer" -Bucher

Originally Posted by CP1708

Everyone relax, it's Bucher.

He the same guy that said Kobe has played his last game as a Laker, he will never play again for the Lakers, blah blah blah.

Buch don't know sh*^.

Bosh prolly sign a 10 year contract in toronto before the sun comes up tomorrow.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you aint lyin

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Y'all want dude on your teams because why?
eyes.gif
You cant tell me hes not one of the top power forwards in the league. I mean, I dont want to start an arguement, but of the three players thataveraged 20/10 this year, he was one of them. The other two Dwight and CP3. I think thats a pretty elite class. Not only that, but dude was near the top ofpower forwards scoring.

I think hes top three power forward in the league. Now, granted im biased as hell, but I think that he is up there.

He would be a PERFECT complement to a player like Lebron/Wade. He shouldnt be the superstar of a team, because I dont believe he has it in him to be the onlyguy. But if he was side by side with someone, look out.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

eyes.gif
You cant tell me hes not one of the top power forwards in the league. I mean, I dont want to start an arguement, but of the three players that averaged 20/10 this year, he was one of them. The other two Dwight and CP3. I think thats a pretty elite class. Not only that, but dude was near the top of power forwards scoring.

I think hes top three power forward in the league. Now, granted im biased as hell, but I think that he is up there.

He would be a PERFECT complement to a player like Lebron/Wade. He shouldnt be the superstar of a team, because I dont believe he has it in him to be the only guy. But if he was side by side with someone, look out.
Nobody wins being the only guy, Lebron won't, Duncan didn't, Garnett didn't.

TEAMS win championships everyone needs to get that thought their heads.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

eyes.gif
You cant tell me hes not one of the top power forwards in the league. I mean, I dont want to start an arguement, but of the three players that averaged 20/10 this year, he was one of them. The other two Dwight and CP3. I think thats a pretty elite class. Not only that, but dude was near the top of power forwards scoring.

He would be a PERFECT complement to a player like Lebron/Wade. He shouldnt be the superstar of a team, because I dont believe he has it in him to be the only guy. But if he was side by side with someone, look out.

See that's what I was getting at, most teams posted NEED a superstar.

Colangelo wont trade Bosh this summer. Maybe sometime during the season.

Anyways, I think all of this is just speculation by ESPN. If the Raps win 50-games next season, Bosh will stay. I think the Raptors can offer him $44 millionmore than any other team.

If he does get traded, I highly doubt it'll be within the Eastern conference.

I wonder if the Clippers are interested in trading the #1 overall for Bosh?
nerd.gif

IF we didn't get past Boston in the semi's, I would've said that there was a good chance we would've traded Turk & Gortat & change forBosh, b/c Turk's contract is up this year and so is Gortat , so that S&T possibility is there, and Bosh & Dwight are boys and all.
But, now that we're this far, i just hope we do all we can to keep our core, especially with Meer comin back next year.

Originally Posted by avitale8

IF we didn't get past Boston in the semi's, I would've said that there was a good chance we would've traded Turk & Gortat & change for Bosh, b/c Turk's contract is up this year and so is Gortat , so that S&T possibility is there, and Bosh & Dwight are boys and all.
But, now that we're this far, i just hope we do all we can to keep our core, especially with Meer comin back next year.
Dude Turk is a good player and all but Bosh+Dwighg-Turk=Dynasty. Now that would be some *!% I would be against for the sake of the league forreal.

I love it on how everyone thinks Colangelo is a DAMN FOOL
laugh.gif
Talking about trading a bunch of scrubs forBosh
roll.gif

The guy might've done some questionable moves but no doubt he's on of the best in the business.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

^ Bosh loves Toronto, VC loved Toronto, it is one of the best markets in sports. So dont go there. Bosh is soft, overated and fades in the clutch. Dude is in love with his jumpshot, and refuses to play center. They should trade him, let bargs start at his natural position of PF and get a ton for him.
Even then I would rather take my chances with Dirk+trading our expiring contracts for B.Diddy and Kaman.
Why trade Dirk for those dudes when we can get them for expirings straight up?
laugh.gif

We can get Kaman for someone like Hollins and Stackhouse.

Baron we could get in a sign and trade with Kidd and get someone else in return. I like Kidd on this team though. Getting both Diddy and Kaman is unnecessary.

laugh.gif
@ him being the black Pau Gasol

Honestly, it's gonna take more than just expirings for Bosh. Like the Amare trade talks, it's gonna take a combination of draft picks, young talent,expirings

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

^ Bosh loves Toronto, VC loved Toronto, it is one of the best markets in sports. So dont go there. Bosh is soft, overated and fades in the clutch. Dude is in love with his jumpshot, and refuses to play center. They should trade him, let bargs start at his natural position of PF and get a ton for him.

I will never understand why people want Bosh here in Dallas with Dirk.

The ONLY way I want Bosh here is if we trade Dirk for a real center and a two guard.

Even then I would rather take my chances with Dirk+trading our expiring contracts for B.Diddy and Kaman.

Chris Bosh is Dirk Nowitzki with less of a jumper.

Oh and black Americans don't want to live in Toronto period stop arguing.
I'm from NYC but live in Toronto, and I am not black...and this is the exact sentiment of athletes...

THEY DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN CANADA...hell i am not an athlete and I rather live in the U.S.

so Osh Kosh watever ur name is...your oblivious and living in a little bubble...

through the years all the media has been on melo, lebron, and wade...ever hear bosh ? not really even though hes in the same class

he feels as an outcast in this city, hes never on the covers in SI and SLAM with those three...unless toronto could bring a championship..no way in hell doesbosh want to stay in toronto, and under the scenes hes most likely either telling colangelo hes going to leave so either trade him or let him walk...

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Osh Kosh, why are you so confident that athletes love Toronto
Have you every been to Toronto? I really shouldn't have to explain this.

Seriously if you are a young millionaire unless it's LA, New York, Chicago, there is not better choice that Toronto it's got everything.

I don't know, but there is this little place called Miami. I don't know if it's true, but I kind of heard that it's fun down there, and manyof these said young millionaires either owns home(s) or Condos down there. Again, this is all hearsay.

On a serious note, don't these players pay ridiculous amounts of taxes in Toronto?

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Beasley and Blount for Bosh

Shut your mouth. Beasley is going nowhere. I have seen enough of him to know that this kid will be a good one. At times, he seem incapable of guarding achair (he will eventually get better), but offensively - he gets it done in a big way.

Plus, the Herald already reported that unofficial fillers were put out, and any deal for Bosh would have to include: Cook, Beasley, Haslem, Multiple picks, andMiami have to take on some pretty awful contracts. No thank you. A little bit to rich for my blood.

there no denying top tier nba players are cautious about playing in canada. the taxes, publicity, weather .. all the way down to the system of learning (wordto antonio davis) are all against us. basketball here is not what it is in the big markets in the states and thats a fact. raptors also doesn't have thekind of history, fan base, allure and etc etc that teams like the bulls, lakers, knicks and so on have. its very easy to see why bosh would rather be playingsomewhere else. i just dearly hope we get better and that he chooses to stay.

Back
Top Bottom