Chris Bosh

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Yup, 42/12/5 is terrible. He will never be a franchise player. Will never be better than third option on any team.

Yup, he missed a layup, so dudes career is over.

Milk Carton.

thou irate?

Originally Posted by chr1scross

so glad Portland didn't sign Hedo..
What makes you think Hedo wouldn't have played well in portland? Look at almost every player who has been there recently.

I think the vincecarter syndrome hit hedo this year

Originally Posted by iceman7920

What makes you think Hedo wouldn't have played well in portland? Look at almost every player who has been there recently.

vince carter syndrome? please elaborate before i son you

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Yup, 42/12/5 is terrible. He will never be a franchise player. Will never be better than third option on any team.

Milk Carton.

thou irate?
Yup. Chris Bosh is so terrible, that Smush Parker could beat him one on one.

But he's not a franchise player...

and he's a 2nd option. he's not good enough to carry a team on his back.

and vince carter syndrome?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hedo's had a few good games, but he's just been TERRIBLE all year long. he's looking like the old man he is after he got that big fat payday.

Milk Carton.

thou irate?
If some of yall don't credit Lee's 37-20-10 vs GS then you cant credit Boshs stat line vs GS

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

He's the reason they were even in that game though ...

How can a TOR fan be mad?
Because he's gonna be a Knick next season

BallinBoykz wrote:

Milk Carton.

thou irate?

you're lame

Milk Carton.
Stats aren't the only thing that speaks for a franchise player, its also about winning.

Originally Posted by iceman7920

vince carter syndrome? please elaborate before i son you

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I couldnt believe he missed that shot.

Before I saw that highlight I saw the GS players celebrating with Don Nelson so Im like alright they won. Then Im watching the highlight and I see that last play unfold. While Chris Bosh was going in I was thinking to myself hold up, I thought GS was gunna win, hes definitely gunna make that easy lay-up. Then missed

facepalm/SMH collabo

Chris Bosh has made a couple game winning/tying shots over the course of this year he misses one and all you buffoons come crawling out of the woodwork. If this makes him a 2nd option then I guess Kobe is that too because he struggled with game winning shots most of his careerer besides this year. 
This thread is idiotic and most of the comments are so silly, myopic and flat out stupid it makes me embarrassed to even be apart of niketalk.
indifferent.gif

Seriously! If he's your Number Option your team won't be that good I'm Just saying sort of like Pau Gasol in Memphis..

Originally Posted by Remi23

Seriously! If he's your Number Option your team won't be that good I'm Just saying sort of like Pau Gasol in Memphis..
If you put better talent around him than what he has now then he is fine as a #1 option.

When I made this thread it was out of pure frustration. I really want the Warriors to lose and this Raptors team is just so bad. Bosh is the only reason they were in the game, I was just heated
laugh.gif

Just saw the highlights he could've went up with the right but it wasn't a bunny, so the missed layup wasn't that bad

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

daprescription :
dude change your sig

im sayin

smh.gif
 everytime i see his post

seriously...he says hes a Laker fan till either nelly, rowell get fired or cohan sells the team...warriors are for sale and he still hasnt changed it
eyes.gif
...if anything hes just trying to jinx us from winning again

then dude gets all mad when i put warriors on my sig when we play them
indifferent.gif

Osh Kosh Bosh wrote:
Chris Bosh has made a couple game winning/tying shots over the course of this year he misses one and all you buffoons come crawling out of the woodwork. If this makes him a 2nd option then I guess Kobe is that too because he struggled with game winning shots most of his careerer besides this year. 
This thread is idiotic and most of the comments are so silly, myopic and flat out stupid it makes me embarrassed to even be apart of niketalk.
indifferent.gif

QFT...not everybody makes all game winners

bosh is still that dude

Back
Top Bottom