Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

on a sidenote: GAME 
grin.gif

He better not respond to Chris Brown. Like there's not another VA native that he decided to ignore, if he respond to Breezy and not him
laugh.gif

i didnt hear it but read the lyrics and thought it was funny

as much as CB is getting on my nerves lately i have to say i like this...

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

He better not respond to Chris Brown. Like there's not another VA native that he decided to ignore, if he respond to Breezy and not him
laugh.gif

Man if Drake responded to anyone I'd be proud of him

Dude ignores Pusha & Common but will respond to an R & B singer?

[Guru] Nah, I'm not buyin it [/Guru]

they had an actual altercation, it would make perfect sense to respond to chris over common and push

These two clowns basically have the exact same fanbase, so i would guess Drake would almost "have to" respond.

Originally Posted by All Ready

they had an actual altercation, it would make perfect sense to respond to chris over common and push

He had a run in with Common at the Grammy's, thoughAnd then he said he didn't respond to Common cause he thought it was a publicity stunt for his album that released weeks ago. Chris Brown's joint dropped 1 day before this diss

i really dont understand this "beef".

they both lightskin pretty boys, the both pop artist, and both tough guy posers singin n rappin n #$%&. shouldnt they be bff's? lol

i dont follow either of them but i couldve sworn they've worked together b4. hell, they make THE SAME TYPE OF MUSIC.

refuse to believe this is over that girl...

Originally Posted by JRodski

i really dont understand this "beef".

they both lightskin pretty boys, the both pop artist, and both tough guy posers singin n rappin n #$%&. shouldnt they be bff's? lol

i dont follow either of them but i couldve sworn they've worked together b4. hell, they make THE SAME TYPE OF MUSIC.

refuse to believe this is over that girl...

whatever it's about I hope it continues for the lolz

Drake can't win this.

Respond or not, its with an RnB artist that would probably win.
And he's probably going to losein the courtroom too.

Now that its obvious that Weezy n Drake are a joke and Nicki is open to criticism, I wonder what this means for Young Money?

I think the only thing 'saving' YM is that they don't respond and they have a great relationship with Puff/Iovine
Got MMG on half their ishh.

If Puff and Interscope wanted to rub them dudes out and blacklist them, they'd go the route of Murder Inc imo.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

laugh.gif

That is EXACTLY what I pictured when I seen this thread title. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love how everyone ignored Game's verse ---- wasn't terrible. Idk why he said he killed it cuz he didn't.

As for Breezy?
30t6p3b.gif
Where is momma at? He need to get popped in the mouth, ya man is WILDIN' as of late. Buuuuuuuut, diss was ok. Drake could probably body him if he wanted tho.

Idk what y'all thinking this was weak as hell

The fact that he gets major points just for being direct is disappointing, shows how scary artists are nowadays

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

But how would Drake look replying to a singer before any rappers?
He's an R&B singer himself, so it would be pretty even

Drake should respond, he's going against somebody who is in his lane, not like Common who would of  literally destroyed him.

Back
Top Bottom